Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
Grounds Keeper Willy

MTTV Ann Corlett’s last 12 months review

4 minutes ago, Grounds Keeper Willy said:

I’d say Ann Corlett’s face says all you need to know about how Ann Corlett views her last 12 months performance :(

CB4A32B1-F63A-4E5F-AB98-D6437EA60791.jpeg

WHO ?

Jebus, they must have been quick with the camera to get that footage. There's a better chance of seeing that missing Red Panda from the Wildlife Park.....

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

7 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

There's a better chance of seeing that missing Red Panda from the Wildlife Park.....

In terms of hiding. She picked up where Osama Bin Laden got off. 

23 minutes ago, Grounds Keeper Willy said:

I’d say Ann Corlett’s face says all you need to know about how Ann Corlett views her last 12 months performance :(

CB4A32B1-F63A-4E5F-AB98-D6437EA60791.jpeg

the face that launched a thousand quips...

5 minutes ago, woolley said:

Before I watch it, does she actually speak?

Do you know what I haven’t checked. I just saw her startled miserable face and that’s all I needed to see. She’s my MHK and pretty much has said and done bugger all for 3 years now. If google didn’t exist I would have no means to check and see if she’s still alive to be honest. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Grounds Keeper Willy said:

Do you know what I haven’t checked. I just saw her startled miserable face and that’s all I needed to see. She’s my MHK and pretty much has said and done bugger all for 3 years now. If google didn’t exist I would have no means to check and see if she’s still alive to be honest. 

And she had drawn about £ 150,000 since then

Don't think in my memory anyone apart from her as done so little i.e. zero ..in their time as a MHK or MLC . And that's saying something when you think of some of the muppets we have had . And it's a lot more than 150 k . Remember expenses is around 22 k alone 

• Like 1

O

15 minutes ago, Numbnuts said:

Don't think in my memory anyone apart from her as done so little i.e. zero ..in their time as a MHK or MLC . And that's saying something when you think of some of the muppets we have had . And it's a lot more than 150 k . Remember expenses is around 22 k alone 

But it is quite sad really as she is not stupid, her husband and her run a wonderful business and are really nice people. I do question however why she entered politics tbh. They did not need the back up of the pension as hubby was Gov. Employed for most of if not all his career.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

O

But it is quite sad really as she is not stupid, her husband and her run a wonderful business and are really nice people. I do question however why she entered politics tbh. They did not need the back up of the pension as hubby was Gov. Employed for most of if not all his career.

Makes it all even harder to understand . She clearly should never have stood as shes brought nothing to the party . I accept your comments and so hope she is okay etc .. Sometimes in life we all take a step to far and live to regret it and it leaves a mark . At least she's handled herself with dignity unlike the likes of Geoff Corkish when he was performing 

Edited by Numbnuts
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, woolley said:

Before I watch it, does she actually speak?

Can she?

8 hours ago, Uhtred said:

Can she?

a woman that can't speak ???   if only.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, Numbnuts said:

Her predecessor Geoff Corkish did far less,  other than buffoon about he was capable of far less. And wedged a good few years at it too. 

7 minutes ago, gettafa said:

Her predecessor Geoff Corkish did far less,  other than buffoon about he was capable of far less.

Poor old Geoff he was the political equivalent of a fart in a spacesuit. Claiming he was a buffoon is an insult to buffoons everywhere.