Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
SJR

Paul Craine alleged "climate expert"

He was a geography teacher when I was at school, nice to see he's still a massive prick.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

These people are extremely dangerous. They seem to be gaining some kind of cult status. St. Greta is the biggest example of them all, but people like Mr Craine are just as dangerous. At the end of the day they are just lobbyists. 

Would we let someone from Imperial Tobacco have carte blanche to shape our health policy? For the same reason we shouldn't allow these people - Extinction Rebellion and their ilk, to shape our environmental policies. 

If they want to have the final say in shaping our community then they need to stand for election - it's not too long until the next one! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Mr Craine stood at th e last election didn't he? Hope he stands again at the coming one

It would be all very well if there were elections to policy making forums

But to put all our faith in people who are particularly adept in gobbing off in public to lead us forward is perhaps unwise 

2 minutes ago, Donald Trumps said:

Mr Craine stood at th e last election didn't he? Hope he stands again at the coming one

It would be all very well if there were elections to policy making forums

But to put all our faith in people who are particularly adept in gobbing off in public to lead us forward is perhaps unwise 

He did, and he failed. The public at large have no appetite for his extremist views. 

• Thanks 1

I'm surprised they had an appetite for the runner up behind Mr Shimmins

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Donald Trumps said:

What the views of Paul Craine that are extreme?

Bible basher, ain't he? Climate solution is easy, get a fuck off boat, shove two of everything in and let everyone else die.

50 minutes ago, CharlieBrown said:

Bible basher, ain't he? Climate solution is easy, get a fuck off boat, shove two of everything in and let everyone else die.

...... Captain ......   " That roast unicorn was fucking delicious!" ........ thats why only on tee shirts!

The "man" is dangerous though..No wonder kids are mentally depressed with his sort on the go.It is time Social Services were on the case for child abuse.Imagine being told throughout your school career that you will die if nothing is done.And then in a single day the population of the World increases by three times that of this Island.Anything that is done on the Isle Of Man is futile.

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, SJR said:

The "man" is dangerous though..No wonder kids are mentally depressed with his sort on the go.It is time Social Services were on the case for child abuse.Imagine being told throughout your school career that you will die if nothing is done.And then in a single day the population of the World increases by three times that of this Island.Anything that is done on the Isle Of Man is futile.

Yes. Children at school are being brainwashed about climate change. When I was at school we were brainwashed about Christianity. However, in most of the western world, Christianity is failing. Well, christianity was only a way for governments tocontrol the population. It is now being replaced by climate change (or whatever they are calling it today!) 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, SJR said:

Edited by dilligaf

People are afraid to speak up because they will be termed climate change deniers..Those that are allowed space  in the IOM newspapers seem to have kicked arse.Although I fear another long winded response from the Geography teacher.Incidentally I got a grade A in Geography (no A stars in your A level in my day and only one in ten got one) so that would make me better qualified than that horses arse.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, foxdaleliberationfront said:

The public at large have no appetite for his extremist views. 

Late entry for most ironic post of the year.

• Haha 2