More Freebies for Lycra Louts

It's seems Douglas Corporation and the Department of Incompetence are doing yet more free giveaways for those with lycra fetishes. 

https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/car-park-offers-bicycle-storage-for-commuters/

£10 refundable deposit? It should be £10 a week charge to use the facilities. It would be interesting to know if this has resulted in the loss of any parking spaces in Shaws Brow Car Park at a time when Douglas is struggling with a lack of parking. 

Cyclists should just chain their toys to a lamp post instead of expecting these expensive gimmicks. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On the other hand, Govts and health gurus everywhere are encouraging everyone to get more exercise, mild or gentle.

On the other other hand, did it need 'Storage Pods ', would 50 quid posts to chain your bike to have sufficed?

On the other other other hand, if you've spent 3000 quid on your beloved bike would you want it to be on display in a line of chain ups for a bike thief with a bolt cutter to choose the model on his list?

On the other xxxx hand, if you've spent 3000 quid on a effin bike, should your wife and kids lock you in a cycle pod and not let you out till you've come to your senses????

• Thanks 2
6 minutes ago, Kopek said:

On the other hand, Govts and health gurus everywhere are encouraging everyone to get more exercise, mild or gentle.

On the other other hand, did it need 'Storage Pods ', would 50 quid posts to chain your bike to have sufficed?

On the other other other hand, if you've spent 3000 quid on your beloved bike would you want it to be on display in a line of chain ups for a bike thief with a bolt cutter to choose the model on his list?

On the other xxxx hand, if you've spent 3000 quid on a effin bike, should your wife and kids lock you in a cycle pod and not let you out till you've come to your senses????

Correct . £3000 on a bike is mental.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, thesultanofsheight said:

A bacon bap is overpriced in there. I haven’t even looked at the bikes. 

I'd want 2 wheels with a petrol engine between them for some of the prices in there...

• Like 1
8 hours ago, foxdaleliberationfront said:

It would be interesting to know if this has resulted in the loss of any parking spaces in Shaws Brow Car Park at a time when Douglas is struggling with a lack of parking. 

So parking for six in the space that would have previously been just parking for one. By my maths, that's five parking spaces freed up. On balance though, I'd rather they used half of that freed space for 15 more cycle spaces. :devil:

41 minutes ago, Yibble said:

So parking for six in the space that would have previously been just parking for one. By my maths, that's five parking spaces freed up. On balance though, I'd rather they used half of that freed space for 15 more cycle spaces. 

Dumping a children's toy in a car park while the sweaty cunts stink out someone's place of work for 8 hours a day isn't classed as parking. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, foxdaleliberationfront said:

Dumping a children's toy in a car park while the sweaty cunts stink out someone's place of work for 8 hours a day isn't classed as parking. 

Your boring 'jokes' are getting a bit repetitive. Have you any new material or even a sensible thing to say?.....probably not I imagine

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, Derek Flint said:

Cheapskate

£8000 for a bike!!! Is that an arrestable offence Derek?

From the hype........ '''  With a frame that challenges the possible,   '''.

Wouldn't it be better to challenge the 'Impossible''?

• Haha 1