Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
thesultanofsheight

The perfect example of CS petty mindedness

34 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

I agree about the kids on Prospect Hill, but the guy knew it was not his land, Some dipstick in the CS cocked up, but it is still not his land.

I don’t know anything about what was involved in the so called biospere bollocks, but ATEOTD, he is out of order.

Is he really?  He checked ownership with the land registry and it was unclear, hence my comment about the relevant bit of IOMG checking before jumping on his bandwagon. 

I also don't think he is claiming the land as his,  just set up camp there. 

There had to have been a much better way of dealing with this.  It makes the IOM look incredibly petty and hypocritical. But hey....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Gladys said:

This is the classic definition of travesty.

What should have happened is the bit of IOMG should have checked out the legal position first, before nominating him for the biosphere award.  If they found irregularities, then there should have been a conversation.

"Ok chum, you have done fantastic work in clearing this bit of land, that we couldn't be arsed doing btw, but you really shouldn't  be here.  So, why don't we make you a steward and your rent will be your work to keep it clean and pollution free?  Then  we can nominate you for a biosphere, or whatever  award.  That way we are both doing the right thing.  Oh, and thank you:  You are doing so much more for the environment than the post-pubescent eco warriors currently "sacrificing their education" on Prospect Hill. (But really missing double maths)."

Nice to see that you are back as a mod. Hope all went well with your family issues :thumbsup: It doesn’t look like I will be here too long so thanks for all you have helped me with in the past.

Good luck .

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Gladys said:

Is he really?  He checked ownership with the land registry and it was unclear, hence my comment about the relevant bit of IOMG checking before jumping on his bandwagon. 

I also don't think he is claiming the land as his,  just set up camp there. 

There had to have been a much better way of dealing with this.  It makes the IOM look incredibly pretty and hypocritical. But hey....

Well some 9 thousand odd jobsworths do need lots of justification!

Thanks, Dilli, but I am not a mod, there has been some technical issue which has made me one. 

All is well in my camp, hope for the same in yours

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Gladys said:

Thanks, Dilli, but I am not a mod, there has been some technical issue which has made me one. 

All is well in my camp, hope for the same in yours

Oh. Ok. Yes Me and mine are good. Glad “ Glad “ is fine. Doing my best to keep the gob shut, but failing badly at the moment. Just can’t stop saying it as I see it. That apparently is not the thing to do, so just posting by the day. Strange forces are afoot. :) 

If he wanted to live off the grid there's always the Pondy....

• Haha 1

Sultan, I think I will ban myself now by posting the PM you just sent me.

Just how old are you.?

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Time for the pair of you to stop, before it escalates further.

@dilligaf @thesultanofsheight

nothing to choose between you, and both within a warning or two of achieving 10 strikes and out.

And you’d both be missed because you both contribute lots when you aren’t being stupid with each other.

Apparently there is something to choose between them. You give absolute free reign to dilligaf to hurl random abuse at random posters while relentlessly attacking any other posters for the most ridiculous and petty reasons.Meanwhile, you're harassing people like me for no apparent reason, sending stupid private messages accusing me of being a former poster. Get a life, you prick. I'm not even going to waste my time opening your spam message. This is the first and only username I ever registered with and it will be the last one. If you don't like me, go ahead and ban me, you cunt. Get a life.

Edited by timetraveler
  • Haha 1

It's funny. You'd all take a different view if he was a gypo pitching up to "live off the land" but because it's dressed up as the bollockshere bollocks you think he some how has a point. 

The police should be sent in to evict him and the site cleared. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1