Jump to content
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Patient centred

Nobles Hospital

Recommended Posts

So would I Neil especially as the axe grinder is so tenacious in fact if I remember correctly the first post PC made was on this very subject obviously a hidden agenda if ever there was one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

So would I Neil especially as the axe grinder is so tenacious in fact if I remember correctly the first post PC made was on this very subject obviously a hidden agenda if ever there was one.

Sid, there's something about this situation that doesn't stack up; equate if you will.

The professional 'court' that he's answerable to is dithering. Why?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Andy Onchan said:

Sid, there's something about this situation that doesn't stack up; equate if you will.

The professional 'court' that he's answerable to is dithering. Why?

It makes me laugh when you keep getting  told there is no toxic bullying culture at Noble’s and all these people don't get hounded out in record quick time, and yet most of the toxic personalities seem to like posting on here trashing anyone who posts anything questioning the culture at Noble’s whenever a reference to bad culture or poor practices at Noble’s is made. I imagine MF is a bit like an anonymous extension of the hospital intranet. 

Edited by thesultanofsheight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

It makes me laugh when you keep getting  told there is no toxic bullying culture at Noble’s and all these people don't get hounded out in record quick time, and yet most of the toxic personalities seem to like posting on here trashing anyone who posts anything questioning the culture at Noble’s whenever a reference to bad culture or poor practices at Noble’s is made. I imagine MF is a bit like an anonymous extension of the hospital intranet. 

Sultan, bullying or no bullying the issue here is that the professional body seems unable to get on with their role as arbiters of 'justice'. Why? 

TBH, whilst bullying may exist or not is irrelevant (or an 'elephant' as my great aunt used to say), this issue is with the individual concerned. And I think patients should know and sooner the better.

The silence on this matter is deafening. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Andy Onchan said:

Sultan, bullying or no bullying the issue here is that the professional body seems unable to get on with their role as arbiters of 'justice'. Why? 

TBH, whilst bullying may exist or not is irrelevant (or an 'elephant' as my great aunt used to say), this issue is with the individual concerned. And I think patients should know and sooner the better.

The silence on this matter is deafening. 

I totally agree. The silence is deafening. Except on here directed at any poster who seems to question the consensus view on this and dare to suggest that something untoward or questionable might be going on. It seems to happen in every thread concerning the hospital. Most likely as 50% of the most vocal regular posters on here seem to be associated with the hospital in one way or another. 

Edited by thesultanofsheight
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, thesultanofsheight said:

I totally agree. The silence is deafening. Except on here directed at any poster who seems to question the consensus view on this and dare to suggest that something untoward or questionable might be going on. It seems to happen in every thread concerning the hospital. Most likely as 50% of the most vocal regular posters on here seem to be associated with the hospital in one way or another. 

Or it could be that a number of posters are impartial and would rather see justice administered by the correct authority and not the nutters on here. If you happen to end up in court, would you want to rely on the moon howlers for justice?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Neil Down said:

Or it could be that a number of posters are impartial and would rather see justice administered by the correct authority and not the nutters on here. If you happen to end up in court, would you want to rely on the moon howlers for justice?

Predictable response to one of my posts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, thesultanofsheight said:

Predictable response to one of my posts. 

Can’t you handle differing opinions then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Neil Down said:

Can’t you handle differing opinions then

No as I said it’s a predictable response. If I said the sky is blue I would imagine that would be followed up by a post from you announcing  that I’m clearly an idiot and it is in fact purple. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, thesultanofsheight said:

No as I said it’s a predictable response. If I said the sky is blue I would imagine that would be followed up by a post from you announcing  that I’m clearly an idiot and it is in fact purple. 

Have you taken anything for your paranoia?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Neil Down said:

Have you taken anything for your paranoia?

You make me smile :lol: it must be so hard to think of new ways of winding posters up. I couldn’t be that focussed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another thread successfully derailed by the usual suspects accusing each other of being drunk/mentally ill/trolling etc etc :rolleyes:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, wrighty said:

Another thread successfully derailed by the usual suspects accusing each other of being drunk/mentally ill/trolling etc etc :rolleyes:

Yet another predictable response. I sort of missed the accusations of drunk / mental / trolling. Where were they? 

Edited by thesultanofsheight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Yet another predictable response. I sort of missed the accusations of drunk / mental / trolling. Where were they? 

You accused Neil Down of trolling (saying something in opposition to get a reaction), Neil Down accused you of being mental (paranoia).   The '/'s used indicate that every type of accusation does not have to be present on every occasion.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

You accused Neil Down of trolling (saying something in opposition to get a reaction), Neil Down accused you of being mental (paranoia).   The '/'s used indicate that every type of accusation does not have to be present on every occasion.

Where did I accuse ND of trolling? I think I said a predictable response. No specific mention of trolling as I recall. These Hospital threads make me laugh as I said. They seem to bear online testimony as to what obviously goes on day to day perpetrated by the very same people IRL. Best not say anything about failings at Noble’s as it all seems to go a bit haywire from there as everyone's accused of being drunk, mental, trolling, etc, etc ... 

Edited by thesultanofsheight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...