Jump to content
Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
thesultanofsheight

Poo dunnit?

Recommended Posts

But why? It's so sad that some humans need drugs, booze, fags or other stimulants to lead their lives. Why on earth do folks need adrenelin or anything else? Life is exciting and stimulating without extra chemicals IMO. but then I'm lucky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thesultanofsheight said:

People will always find something else. But maybe perhaps something else less damaging than heroin? 

alcohol   ??

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, doc.fixit said:

But why? It's so sad that some humans need drugs, booze, fags or other stimulants to lead their lives. Why on earth do folks need adrenelin or anything else? Life is exciting and stimulating without extra chemicals IMO. but then I'm lucky.

I hope you haven't had too much coffee. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, NoTail said:

I hope you haven't had too much coffee. 

don't drink it, nor tea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, thesultanofsheight said:

People will always find something else. But maybe perhaps something else less damaging than heroin? 

That was and still is my point, teapot as usual, plays the man and not the ball

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, gettafa said:

The problem can't be nipped in the bud, too late for that. The tentacles have well taken a hold.

Well, we might stand a chance of stopping it if the politicians had the gonads and the police were given the right resources. I cannot remember the last time I saw a sniffer dog at airport baggage arrivals or at Heysham. Yes, it's expensive but it's also much more expensive dealing with the aftermath.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Andy Onchan said:

Well, we might stand a chance of stopping it if the politicians had the gonads and the police were given the right resources. I cannot remember the last time I saw a sniffer dog at airport baggage arrivals or at Heysham. Yes, it's expensive but it's also much more expensive dealing with the aftermath.

I thought the police had the resources for this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The dog handlers are probably too busy with their other business...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

The dog handlers are probably too busy with their other business...

??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/22/2020 at 9:54 PM, thesultanofsheight said:

It’s pretty much how the process works. I do feel sorry for the police lab workers though who will have to work out which packet came out of ass A, ass B, or ass C so they can charge the appropriate mule. 

....this was on Twitter the other day - I don't know why I feel the need to post it (embracing my inner not too worried about anything anymoreess)

Reaching behind me, I found the Brie and broke off a fragment, sucking her nipple through it. She tasted almost as she had the day I took the drop of milk on my finger.

Manon smiled when she realised what I was doing.

You know the peasant saying? If you can't imagine how neighbouring vineyards can produce such different wines put one finger in your woman's quim and another up her arse, then taste both and stop asking stupid questions… My fingers found both vineyards. At the front, she tasted salt as anchovy and as delicious. At the rear, bitter like chocolate and smelling strangely of tobacco.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now, smut aside. Drug addiction is a very unpleasant thing, imagine you needed to punch yourself in the head 20 times before you were you, that's what it is like. Heroin is like nicotine, you have it, it's curiously nice, then all of a sudden you're thinking about it all the time and so you have some more and then, that's it you need it to be you. Cunty drugs, best off avoiding them. 

I think nicotine should be as illegal as heroin or heroin as legal as nicotine - oh yeah vape me up into those lucid dreamscapes (during my lunch break ofc, not while Im at work pfft!)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, thebees said:

Now, smut aside. Drug addiction is a very unpleasant thing, imagine you needed to punch yourself in the head 20 times before you were you, that's what it is like. Heroin is like nicotine, you have it, it's curiously nice, then all of a sudden you're thinking about it all the time and so you have some more and then, that's it you need it to be you. Cunty drugs, best off avoiding them. 

I think nicotine should be as illegal as heroin or heroin as legal as nicotine - oh yeah vape me up into those lucid dreamscapes (during my lunch break ofc, not while Im at work pfft!)

What the hell are you smoking?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...