Swimming pool perv

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i'm not into anorexics, so it;s a no from me,  i'm out.

Maybe he thought the best way to impress a woman he fancied would be to try to secretly film her and her child getting undressed and then she would be so impressed that she’d ask him out? 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Dave Angel said:

The Facebook crowd did this to death earlier in the week but you do have to admit it’s bad when the only thing you can say in mitigation is that you aren’t a paedo you were just trying to perv on the mother as you fancied her.

http://www.iomtoday.co.im/article.cfm?id=53336

I see it/him trying to avoid a more serious charge. Check his computer and phone to see if there's more evidence of perving.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, manxy said:

I see it/him trying to avoid a more serious charge. Check his computer and phone to see if there's more evidence of perving.

Pretty sure the police will have done that as standard procedure.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, manxy said:

Presumably they did because they certainly confirmed he hadn't been recording anything during this incident.  Which is the oddest thing about it - what's the point of being a voyeur if you've got your eyes shut?  Like some of the other cases we've seen recently, it seems more self-destructive than offensive - though clearly it was very scary for the woman involved.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Pretty sure the police will have done that as standard procedure.

This depends on whether the guy has the right connections. 

From the article, I doubt he does.

2 hours ago, Dave Angel said:

It’s bad when the only thing you can say in mitigation is that you aren’t a paedo you were just trying to perv on the mother as you fancied her.

Maybe he thought the best way to impress a woman he fancied would be to try to secretly film her and her child getting undressed and then she would be so impressed that she’d ask him out? :lol:

• Haha 2

Quite a few of these recent cases involving people originating from Peel... :lol:

• Sad 1
37 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

Which is the oddest thing about it - what's the point of being a voyeur if you've got your eyes shut? 

The Apple watch pairs with an iPhone camera such that you see on the watch screen whatever the phone camera is looking at - no recording necessary. 

1 hour ago, Non-Believer said:

Quite a few of these recent cases involving people originating from Peel... :lol:

There's a guy on fb, Andy Fenton who's often ranting about paedophile families in Peel. 

2 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

There's a guy on fb, Andy Fenton who's often ranting about paedophile families in Peel. 

AF is usually talking shit when ever his mouth opens.

any pictures of the mum anywhere ?

Just now, Grounds Keeper Willy said:

Why? Would you feel more sympathy for his perverted actions if she was fit? 

not at all, i have zero sympathy,   just wondering if the excuse had merit.

• Haha 2