Jump to content
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
De nada

Manchester City European ban

Recommended Posts

They aren't getting much sympathy for this. Doubtful they'll serve it anyway, the case has taken years so no doubt the appeal will too, and they'll just end up with a bigger fine and no ban. UEFA likes money too much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

They aren't getting much sympathy for this. Doubtful they'll serve it anyway, the case has taken years so no doubt the appeal will too, and they'll just end up with a bigger fine and no ban. UEFA likes money too much.

PSG next perhaps?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They are not being punished for breaching FFP rules. They were punished for that some years ago.

 

This is for misleading UEFA and they take that seriously.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UEFA were going to do the same to Man U but realised it would be an empty gesture. 
 

(seen on FB, but worth repeating)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wrighty said:

UEFA were going to do the same to Man U but realised it would be an empty gesture. 
 

(seen on FB, but worth repeating)

empty as in Man U have no chance of reaching the Champions League...:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Neil Down said:

empty as in Man U have no chance of reaching the Champions League...:lol:

Yep. I think that's what he meant!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

City are certainly coming out fighting. Giving UEFA a real slating in their statement. No sign of contrition. Reminiscent of Saracens, I thought.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...