Coronavirus Isle of Man

21 minutes ago, pongo said:

Perhaps he's got good news.

Yes. An emergency fund for farmers to make sure they can service the needs of the island in these tough times.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Press Release from the Rob Vine Fund   Following the cessation of Motor Sport on the Isle of Man in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic the Directors of the Rob Vine Fund, Registered Charity No.954

@Lost Login - (and anyone else who thinks this doesn't apply to them particularly) I seem to recall you're an accountant so you can do this. Set up your own model of exponential growth in numbers

There's a lot of difficult concepts and difficult decisions being made here.  I'll have a go at a further explanation.  Possible long post ahead. First the difference between 'public health' and

Posted Images

Howard Quayle statement on Manx Radio at 5pm.

With the new Manx Radio shit format...listen out for him just after the Manx Memorials advert and between the songs "Don't stand so close to me" and "Stayin alive".

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, ecobob said:

I’m all ready. 

Got my lucky pen and everything..

18CFA83F-510B-45A9-9113-1E728B85F210.jpeg

Announcement to be delivered with the gravitas of the raffle numbers being called at the church fete..

5 minutes ago, On The Bus said:

What about Lessons will be learned?

Bit early for that one yet, they normally learn their lessons after a complete disaster, not in the run up to a potential one.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Albert Tatlock said:

I give it 48hrs until Manx Telecom falls over.

how would you know the difference...

• Haha 1

Millions of people are affected by this worldwide. Losses of family and friends not to mention the financial implications. It is all well and good knocking our Government for what they are trying to do, but Governments of the World should be holding the Chinese Government to account for this for the deplorable and detestable practices that they have allowed to happen in the trade of wild, live animals that has caused this. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Oh Mona said:

Governments of the World should be holding the Chinese Government to account for this... 

By doing what, exactly? 

• Sad 1