Jump to content
Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
On The Bus

Coronavirus Isle of Man

Recommended Posts

Just now, dilligaf said:

You are a twat. I just hope to hell I don’t know you in “ real life “ Now fucking dare  you :pinch:

But you understand that a care home is Gods waiting room? So many things will ultimately get you including Covid-19? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

You are a twat. I just hope to hell I don’t know you in “ real life “ Now fucking dare  you :pinch:

Give it a rest Dilli. Alcohol and emotionality. It's obvious and tiresome...

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mr Newbie said:

But you understand that a care home is Gods waiting room? So many things will ultimately get you including Covid-19? 

So my first assessment was correct. You are a twat. How do you sleep at night?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Mr Newbie said:

So did they not expect relatives in a care home not to die of something at some time? 

 

6 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

You are a twat. I just hope to hell I don’t know you in “ real life “ Now fucking dare  you :pinch:

Give it a rest the pair of you.  Last thing we need is this thread getting locked for degenerating into a tit-for-tat shit-fest.

  • Like 9
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dilligaf said:

So my first assessment was correct. You are a twat. How do you sleep at night?

You seem to have completely lost your mind. Understandable I’d say if you’ve been locked up for 4 weeks, But it’s obvious that care homes are Gods waiting rooms. Any one of a number of things will see you off. Just one of them is Covid-19. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmm. Our own Chief Minister contracted COVID. And on an Island of "only" 80,000 people apparently they haven't worked out where he'd got it.

I'm going to assume he didn't visit Abbotswood recently. So it raises questions about where the virus still may be; and the efficacy of our tracing?

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, wrighty said:

Give it a rest the pair of you.  Last thing we need is this thread getting locked for degenerating into a tit-for-tat shit-fest.

Im just responding to what is frankly abuse. The language alone is quite full on. 

Edited by Mr Newbie
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, wrighty said:

 

Give it a rest the pair of you.  Last thing we need is this thread getting locked for degenerating into a tit-for-tat shit-fest.

Thread not locked. Just @dilligaf and @Mr Newbie on lockdown for a while. £855 charge for 14 days.

Dick1 + Dick2 = suspension

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 9
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

Hmmm. Our own Chief Minister contracted COVID. And on an Island of "only" 80,000 people apparently they haven't worked out where he'd got it.

I'm going to assume he didn't visit Abbotswood recently. So it raises questions about where the virus still may be; and the efficacy of our tracing?

Contract tracing isn't always going to yield results.

We are continually told to wash our hands and to not touch our faces. Maybe Howard rubbed his eyes or nose while shopping. It's totally within the realm of possibility.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Mr Newbie said:

Im just responding to what is frankly abuse. The language alone is quite full on. 

Are we really reading this from the same Mr Newbie who's just suggested that wanking is popular amongst key workers on the, "Low risk COVID return thread"?

Presumably including NHS staff, postal staff, the local authority staff and all the others who have been fighting this crisis and done their best to keep our society ticking over under the circumstances?

Edited by Non-Believer
Typo
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

I appreciate you mean well and Of course I know how clued up you are.

however if I  had a family member in Abbottswood ( sp)  I  would be devastated to see what was happening

 

Both you and Wrighty are correct. You’re each addressing different facets of Covid. Wrighty at the macro level, you at the micro level. Both are right, both are relevant. One is emotional, correctly, one isn’t, correctly.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...