Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
On The Bus

Coronavirus Isle of Man

Just now, dilligaf said:

You are a twat. I just hope to hell I don’t know you in “ real life “ Now fucking dare  you :pinch:

But you understand that a care home is Gods waiting room? So many things will ultimately get you including Covid-19? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

You are a twat. I just hope to hell I don’t know you in “ real life “ Now fucking dare  you :pinch:

Give it a rest Dilli. Alcohol and emotionality. It's obvious and tiresome...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mr Newbie said:

But you understand that a care home is Gods waiting room? So many things will ultimately get you including Covid-19? 

So my first assessment was correct. You are a twat. How do you sleep at night?

9 minutes ago, Mr Newbie said:

So did they not expect relatives in a care home not to die of something at some time? 

6 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Give it a rest the pair of you.  Last thing we need is this thread getting locked for degenerating into a tit-for-tat shit-fest.

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

Just now, dilligaf said:

So my first assessment was correct. You are a twat. How do you sleep at night?

You seem to have completely lost your mind. Understandable I’d say if you’ve been locked up for 4 weeks, But it’s obvious that care homes are Gods waiting rooms. Any one of a number of things will see you off. Just one of them is Covid-19. 

• Like 1

Hmmm. Our own Chief Minister contracted COVID. And on an Island of "only" 80,000 people apparently they haven't worked out where he'd got it.

I'm going to assume he didn't visit Abbotswood recently. So it raises questions about where the virus still may be; and the efficacy of our tracing?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, wrighty said:

Give it a rest the pair of you.  Last thing we need is this thread getting locked for degenerating into a tit-for-tat shit-fest.

Im just responding to what is frankly abuse. The language alone is quite full on. 

Edited by Mr Newbie
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, wrighty said:

Thread not locked. Just @dilligaf and @Mr Newbie on lockdown for a while. £855 charge for 14 days.

Dick1 + Dick2 = suspension

• Like 4
  • Thanks 9
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

Hmmm. Our own Chief Minister contracted COVID. And on an Island of "only" 80,000 people apparently they haven't worked out where he'd got it.

I'm going to assume he didn't visit Abbotswood recently. So it raises questions about where the virus still may be; and the efficacy of our tracing?

Contract tracing isn't always going to yield results.

We are continually told to wash our hands and to not touch our faces. Maybe Howard rubbed his eyes or nose while shopping. It's totally within the realm of possibility.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Mr Newbie said:

Im just responding to what is frankly abuse. The language alone is quite full on. 

Are we really reading this from the same Mr Newbie who's just suggested that wanking is popular amongst key workers on the, "Low risk COVID return thread"?

Presumably including NHS staff, postal staff, the local authority staff and all the others who have been fighting this crisis and done their best to keep our society ticking over under the circumstances?

Edited by Non-Believer
Typo
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

I appreciate you mean well and Of course I know how clued up you are.

however if I  had a family member in Abbottswood ( sp)  I  would be devastated to see what was happening

Both you and Wrighty are correct. You’re each addressing different facets of Covid. Wrighty at the macro level, you at the micro level. Both are right, both are relevant. One is emotional, correctly, one isn’t, correctly.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2