Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
On The Bus

Coronavirus Isle of Man

3 minutes ago, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

Just announced now no cases on the island.

Only nutcases.

I was queuing outside the chemist before and heard a local banging on about how it’s un fair her employer has said it’s going to stop paying her unless she comes back to work.   Within the conversation she also said her employer has giving her masks and gloves and all sorts of ppe but because it wasn’t “safe” she was refusing to go back and her employer should be paying her no matter what... they are just interested in money was her final statement.  From what I could tell she worked in the make up section of boots

i just stood their in disbelief and trying not to laugh  as I had just nipped out in my lunch break.  

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Nomadic Raptor said:

I was queuing outside the chemist before and heard a local banging on about how it’s un fair her employer has said it’s going to stop paying her unless she comes back to work.   Within the conversation she also said her employer has giving her masks and gloves and all sorts of ppe but because it wasn’t “safe” she was refusing to go back and her employer should be paying her no matter what... they are just interested in money was her final statement.  From what I could tell she worked in the make up section of boots

i just stood their in disbelief and trying not to laugh  as I had just nipped out in my lunch break.  

People like that need to have a look at themselves.  Get back to work you lazy fucking bint.

Just now, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

People like that need to have a look at themselves.  Get back to work you lazy fucking bint.

There's a lot of them who want employers or government to pay them until they deem it safe which will be never for lots of lazy sods including a lot of Government workers.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Golfer said:

There's a lot of them who want employers or government to pay them until they deem it safe which will be never for lots of lazy sods including a lot of Government workers.

Correct.

16 minutes ago, Golfer said:

It was that, that got me the most the way she spoke she made out it was her right that her employer should continue to pay her to do nothing whilst they had ensured they had done everything to make sure she was safe at work

6 minutes ago, Nomadic Raptor said:

It was that, that got me the most the way she spoke she made out it was her right that her employer should continue to pay her to do nothing whilst they had ensured they had done everything to make sure she was safe at work

There’s lots of dicks like that about currently. They’ll be even more angry and self-righteous when they’re on the dole because they were taking the piss and got emptied. 

2 hours ago, Nomadic Raptor said:

I think make up counter ladies should be classed as "essential workers"   if it wasnt for them, the ladies in our lives would be like extras from the Japanese prisoner of war tv series "Tenko" by now.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Golfer said:

This is all on government now though.  Dispense with silly rules and remove the barriers for these bints taking the piss.

3 hours ago, Ďouglas Peel said:

I think make up counter ladies should be classed as "essential workers"   if it wasnt for them, the ladies in our lives would be like extras from the Japanese prisoner of war tv series "Tenko" by now.

With big hairy growlers?

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, finlo said:

With big hairy growlers?

IMG-20200325-WA0000.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1