Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
GD4XXX

First Case of Virus on Island

Hi all,

When - not if - we get our first case on the island, can some kind soul please let me know. I just want to give the sufferer concerned a big hug and a kiss, get infected myself and get it all over with. All the time I thought there was going to be a sharp peak, I was prepared to isolate myself and avoid all human contact for up to 8 weeks, but now they're moving to tactics that will spread the outbreak out over a year or more.... I can't face staying out of circulation that long - who the hell can? So please PM me. I may even offer a cash reward for a successful infection. Thanks.

1 minute ago, GD4XXX said:

Hi all,

When - not if - we get our first case on the island, can some kind soul please let me know. I just want to give the sufferer concerned a big hug and a kiss, get infected myself and get it all over with. All the time I thought there was going to be a sharp peak, I was prepared to isolate myself and avoid all human contact for up to 8 weeks, but now they're moving to tactics that will spread the outbreak out over a year or more.... I can't face staying out of circulation that long - who the hell can? So please PM me. I may even offer a cash reward for a successful infection. Thanks.

Coronavirus parties. 

Yet another viral thread. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, GD4XXX said:

I may even offer a cash reward for a successful infection. Thanks.

Try Jane in Peel.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Albert Tatlock said:

Try Jane in Peel.

Er, I'm talking about Coronavirus here, Bert.

No need for another thread, especially not a clickbaity one.

• Like 4