Body found in Ramsey woodland

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The police are overwhelmed dealing with the pandemic, so a gnarled vetran cop is brought out of retirement for one last case. Hence the series title ... Flint.

I'd start getting the fluff out of your whistle just in case Derek...

Fear for the day when they are so strapped they have to wheel me out of retirement. That really will be end of days. 

I think by suspicious, they mean they have no idea the cause of death yet, so they're keeping an open mind. 

Bear in mind the death in Church Road last year was "Suspicious" until they further investigated. 

Also im in agreement with Manxberry that suicides in the woods are not uncommon, and whilst its speculative, I would take that or an accidental overdose as the most likely cause

31 minutes ago, Kipper99 said:

They’ve arrested someone on suspicion of murder. Held at Police HQ for interview

it was reported they arrested someone for breaking the isolation laws a few days ago.

• Like 2

It's beginning to feel like we are living in a BBC 4 subtitled drama.

An isolated community is threatened by a virulent disease. It decides to cut itself off from the rest of the world. The local authorities are out of their depth. Then a body is found in the woods ...

• Like 3

The police are overwhelmed dealing with the pandemic, so a gnarled vetran cop is brought out of retirement for one last case. Hence the series title ...

Flint.

Edited by Declan
  • Like 2
  • Haha 9