Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Rog

Bug of the day - hantavirus.

Check it out vis-à-vis next bug from China.

PANIC............... ROG................... MORE HOARDING................... MORE DETTOL........................

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

PANIC............... ROG................... MORE HOARDING................... MORE DETTOL........................

No, just a heads up.

1 minute ago, Rog said:

No, just a heads up.

PANIC...... PANIC......... PANIC

6 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

No, just a bit of news.  In view of the unknown origin of the current plague it's probably worth keeping anything a bit unusual emerging from that neck of the woods. After all, by reading the runes when covid-19 first emerged enabled us to stock up very effectively before the widespread bulk and then panic buying even started.

I clearly recall trying to give a heads up about risks you guys faced due to the supply chain and the island being on the end of it even more than we are and all I got was criticism.

This time I very much doubt if the prospect of hantavirus proving to be the same threat as covid-19, for one thing a vaccine already exists, and unless there has been a marked mutation allowing it to breach the species barrier it's hardly likely to become the next pandemic --- but it's probably worth watching.  That's all.

Almost no transmission from human to human.

More deaths being caused by 10 Downing St. and the White House that little ratty and his chums.

53 minutes ago, Rog said:

No, just a bit of news.  In view of the unknown origin of the current plague it's probably worth keeping anything a bit unusual emerging from that neck of the woods. After all, by reading the runes when covid-19 first emerged enabled us to stock up very effectively before the widespread bulk and then panic buying even started.

I clearly recall trying to give a heads up about risks you guys faced due to the supply chain and the island being on the end of it even more than we are and all I got was criticism.

This time I very much doubt if the prospect of hantavirus proving to be the same threat as covid-19, for one thing a vaccine already exists, and unless there has been a marked mutation allowing it to breach the species barrier it's hardly likely to become the next pandemic --- but it's probably worth watching.  That's all.

You must be creaming yourself at the moment...

9 hours ago, Neil Down said:

You must be creaming yourself at the moment...

Not creaming, messing. 

Keep in mind that I am in the very high risk group because of my age, general health, and the immunosuppressant and other medication that I have to take. 

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Rog said:

Keep in mind that I am in the very high risk group because of my age, general health, and the immunosuppressant and other medication that I have to take. 

Correct Unnecessary i'll behave.

Edited by TheTeapot
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:
Edited by wrighty
Deleted
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, GD4ELI said:

Almost no transmission from human to human.

More deaths being caused by 10 Downing St. and the White House that little ratty and his chums.

I agree that human to human transmission is still not been seen, I mentioned that, but these bloody things mutate.

10 minutes ago, Rog said:

I agree that human to human transmission is still not been seen, I mentioned that, but these bloody things mutate.

NEW DAY PANIC....... KEEP HOARDING....... MORE DETTOL...... KEEP SPREADING FAKE NEWS.... WATCH OUT FOR SHIFTY FOREIGNERS..... PANIC

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mojomonkey said:

NEW DAY PANIC....... KEEP HOARDING....... MORE DETTOL...... KEEP SPREADING FAKE NEWS.... WATCH OUT FOR SHIFTY FOREIGNERS..... PANIC

Normal behaviour for Norfolk?

It's a non story but Rog is either so paranoid or desperate for attention that he keeps starting stupid threads. He appears to be looking for sympathy, irony meters are going off the scale.

• Like 1