Where did this start to go wrong for Howard Quayle ?

LightBulb

16 minutes ago, Max Power said:

No idea or even if it is virus linked, he could just be feeling the strain?

Is he over weight like Boris, who will take over, as interim chief minster, or do we need Alan Bell back to cover the helm Pro Tem   ?

Edited by LightBulb

27 minutes ago, LightBulb said:

Is he over weight like Boris, who will take over, as interim chief minster, or do we need Alan Bell back to cover the helm Pro Tem   ?

Nobody would spot the difference

See the source image

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Donald Trumps said:

He appears to have lost a bit of weight lately

Guess the MInister of Policy & Reform takes the CoMin chair, tho' he himself seems to be very quiet lately

I think that you are wrong, but might turn out to be right.  My understanding, for what it's worth, is that the Island has the same problem as the UK - there is no automatic pecking order.  The system is based on written delegations, passing over the 'powers' of a political office when any minister is absent or incapable (assuming that they have time to delegate).  In other words, Mr Toad could delegate his chief ministerial powers to Chris Thomas, choose the Boy Vampire, or anyone else.  Good form would say that it has to be another minister, but I'm not sure that it's strictly required.

Compare this common law, no written constitution approach to other countries.  In the USA, LBJ was the president at the moment JFK was declared dead.