• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Banker

• TheTeapot

• Gladys

• horatiotheturd

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK. For what it's worth I'm going to try and explain why genomics is important in a ssRNA virus epidemic. No doubt it will end up being recited badly at a briefing, but, well, whatever. You read it he

Rachel has tried every which way to re-offer her services. This last tweet wasn't the first time she's reached out. Government has made it very clear they do not want her to be involved. I want h

I think you'll find most so called anti-government rhetoric is focused on government-stupidity and government-selfishness. In recent times - under Brown, Bell and now Quayle - all too many govern

Posted Images

One further location identified that could pose low risk of COVID-19
Following further contact tracing, one additional location has been identified that could pose a low risk of contracting COVID-19 for people who visited at specific times.
The location and times are as follows:
Thursday 18 February 2021
• Costa Coffee, Castletown from 10am to 11am
2 hours ago, Holte End said:

I am sure there is a risk, but unsure of that risk, because the risk can't be measured

scientifically, If it is not an exact science and can't be proven, until it is either  it is proved or disproved

So it could be a high risk or a low risk, so someone has to make a chose.

Then that is a guess.

Yes someone has to make an assessment. It is so much more than a mere guess.

However if you still insist on calling it a guess at least concede it is an educated guess taking into account all the circumstances (table distancing, customer behaviour etc). 
The fact that a case was contracted in this particular coffee house does not mean the assessment was “wrong”. (Again low risk does not mean no risk.)

Its not some random guess plucked out of the air that your initial scathing “Health of the Nation”post implied.

10 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Yes someone has to make an assessment. It is so much more than a mere guess.

However if you still insist on calling it a guess at least concede it is an educated guess taking into account all the circumstances (table distancing, customer behaviour etc). 
The fact that a case was contracted in this particular coffee house does not mean the assessment was “wrong”. (Again low risk does not mean no risk.)

Its not some random guess plucked out of the air that your initial scathing “Health of the Nation”post implied.

That was hysteria at its very best.

3 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Hmmm. Was hoping for less than 6 really. Still, means I can tell anyone looking at me weird for wearing my snood to piss off.

That'll work, how to win friends and influence people. 😄

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Peter Layman said:

Maybe now is the time for compulsory mask wearing outdoors until the authorities get a handle on this

No it isn’t!! And why would you wear a mask outdoors walking etc?

• Like 2