IOM Covid removing restrictions

35 minutes ago, Banker said:

... some customers who were in for 15 minutes in that 1 hour slot have been told to isolate for 14 days with 3 tests!

Is this gospel? I've trawled most of the media (except farcebook as I'm not on it) and can find nothing which confirms what you posted about the customers having to isolate. Maybe wrighty's right about Java, that they have plenty of staffers. My sister's friend was in Java at the times given and has been tested today. She has been told to self-isolate, along with her husband and kids until she gets her result back which, she was told may not be until Wednesday. 

• Replies 31.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Banker

• TheTeapot

• Gladys

• horatiotheturd

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK. For what it's worth I'm going to try and explain why genomics is important in a ssRNA virus epidemic. No doubt it will end up being recited badly at a briefing, but, well, whatever. You read it he

Rachel has tried every which way to re-offer her services. This last tweet wasn't the first time she's reached out. Government has made it very clear they do not want her to be involved. I want h

I think you'll find most so called anti-government rhetoric is focused on government-stupidity and government-selfishness. In recent times - under Brown, Bell and now Quayle - all too many govern

Posted Images

That's the point thought Quilp, did T nT , trace near customers or long lost friends who hugged and kissed? DA does not make this clear, rather he would have us believe that 'contact' was or 'nearness' was minimal and then it is an 'low risk' venue T n T 'must' know this difference? They are not telling us of the greater risk?

The desire to declare every contact as ' non community', seems to override the acceptance that some are community spread thru family of the first instance of the positive test. Seems to be the sudden rush to find out just what have the SP been adhering to?

The delay in getting the 'Low risk' venues out to us, the community, seems to be too slow, how much further has the contagion spread between a 3 day old positive spread, thru himself or family untill WE get to know of the risk?

Edited by Kopek
2 hours ago, Banker said:

Java noodle bar staff all negative and reopening tomorrow, just been announced 

Just seen that myself, quite impressive they were tested, received results same day and even made an announcement at 10pm to say they’ll be reopening tomorrow but slightly later than normal (10am) as they’ll be undertaking a deep clean.

1 hour ago, Banker said:

... Some customers who were in for 15 minutes in that 1 hour slot have been told to isolate for 14 days with 3 tests!

4 minutes ago, Kopek said:

Java staff yes, customers ????

Here's your answer, according to Banker. 

18 minutes ago, Annoymouse said:

Just seen that myself, quite impressive they were tested, received results same day and even made an announcement at 10pm to say they’ll be reopening tomorrow but slightly later than normal (10am) as they’ll be undertaking a deep clean.

Remarkable, innit. 

'A deep clean'!!!

All hospitaslity outlets will have for many years been doing a 'deep clean' every night!

This is just a fop to the public to show that they are now 'Super clean' and safe to enter.

We have simply changed our anti-bac to anti-virus sprays in the hope that this adds extra dimension to our normal clean down?

Would that the public are as diligent as us!

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, TerryFuchwit said:

We don't need experts.  We just need paranoid people trying to make conspiracy theories about everything.

What conspiracy theories are you talking about here, Tel..? 

Don't tax him too much quilp, the pull of the 'Devilled Advocado'  strong is  in this person?

Terry Fuck Wit, T F W, T S M, any resemblance there?

24 minutes ago, TerryFuchwit said:

Take your pick.  Every page is full of them. 

The Java one is a great example.

Please explain how you reach the conclusion that the Java situation is conspired. By whom and for what gain? 

Colleague was told to self isolate as his partner was in Java during the time/date stated. Initial test for his partner came back negative, they have both been cleared to end self isolation and go about their normal lives.

lots of IOMG people were in Java at the times published :)

Yet the dance comp people and the School contacts are still self isolating after negative tests a week later. I am assuming this is because they weren’t classed as low risk as Java was.

18 minutes ago, immortalpuppet said:

Colleague was told to self isolate as his partner was in Java during the time/date stated. Initial test for his partner came back negative, they have both been cleared to end self isolation and go about their normal lives.

Yet the dance comp people and the School contacts are still self isolating after negative tests a week later. I am assuming this is because they weren’t classed as low risk as Java was.

This latest decision and rules are not sitting well with me tbh . Doesn't make sense and yet you have Ashford saying more needs to be known about Jave case . This could bite them big time.  

31 minutes ago, immortalpuppet said:

Maybe it's just different circumstances.  The people in java might not have been in for very long whereas the dance comp and bus journeys they will be in each others company for a sustained period of time. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1