Jump to content

IOM Covid removing restrictions


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 33.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Banker

    2574

  • TheTeapot

    1396

  • Gladys

    1293

  • Nom de plume

    1032

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK. For what it's worth I'm going to try and explain why genomics is important in a ssRNA virus epidemic. No doubt it will end up being recited badly at a briefing, but, well, whatever. You read it he

Rachel has tried every which way to re-offer her services. This last tweet wasn't the first time she's reached out. Government has made it very clear they do not want her to be involved. I want h

I think you'll find most so called anti-government rhetoric is focused on government-stupidity and government-selfishness. In recent times - under Brown, Bell and now Quayle - all too many govern

Posted Images

1 minute ago, thommo2010 said:

3pm? That's when the football starts. Be brilliant if he done it like soccer Saturday. "I will come onto social distancing in a moment but first off to cammy at the Etihad where theres been a goal, but who to?"

Everyone is being asked to cancel events and stay at home.  We need quick genomics to determine if another lockdown is really necessary.  

  • Like 11
Link to post
Share on other sites

Well hopefully with just 2 unexplained cases it won’t be full lockdown but I expect those calling for one will win the day & another £20m spend to fuck the non government workers even more 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gladys said:

Everyone is being asked to cancel events and stay at home.  We need quick genomics to determine if another lockdown is really necessary.  

So you reckon he wont update us with the football scores? 

In that case I'll give it a miss

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, thommo2010 said:

3pm? That's when the football starts. Be brilliant if he done it like soccer Saturday. "I will come onto social distancing in a moment but first off to cammy at the Etihad where theres been a goal, but who to?"

Unbelievable 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Banker said:

Well hopefully with just 2 unexplained cases it won’t be full lockdown but I expect those calling for one will win the day & another £20m spend to fuck the non government workers even more 

Unfortunately I think you’re going to right. This continuous uncertainty is playing hell with business certainty and I am sure the nerves of many. I have said it before, but the shelf life of the elimination strategy is nearing its end. The response this afternoon will indicate how creative and courageous this government. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Out of the blue said:

Unfortunately I think you’re going to right. This continuous uncertainty is playing hell with business certainty and I am sure the nerves of many. I have said it before, but the shelf life of the elimination strategy is nearing its end. The response this afternoon will indicate how creative and courageous this government. 

Well Guernsey who he likes to compare to are still getting the odd unexplained case but still carried on with easing of restrictions, the strict lockdown of previously when he wouldn’t allow support bubbles was ridiculous 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Banker said:

Well hopefully with just 2 unexplained cases it won’t be full lockdown but I expect those calling for one will win the day & another £20m spend to fuck the non government workers even more 

Regardless of the outcome it just shows you how many people are hanging on to these gloomy rumours and unvalidated Facebook posts to keep their gloomy prayers and sad lockdown wishes alive. 

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CowMan said:

Regardless of the outcome it just shows you how many people are hanging on to these gloomy rumours and unvalidated Facebook posts to keep their gloomy prayers and sad lockdown wishes alive. 

You’re spot on and many public sector workers will be happy & many self employed, hospitality etc will be very depressed 😩

Thank god I went out last night 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...