• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Banker

• TheTeapot

• Gladys

• Nom de plume

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK. For what it's worth I'm going to try and explain why genomics is important in a ssRNA virus epidemic. No doubt it will end up being recited badly at a briefing, but, well, whatever. You read it he

Rachel has tried every which way to re-offer her services. This last tweet wasn't the first time she's reached out. Government has made it very clear they do not want her to be involved. I want h

I think you'll find most so called anti-government rhetoric is focused on government-stupidity and government-selfishness. In recent times - under Brown, Bell and now Quayle - all too many govern

Posted Images

Just now, Albert Tatlock said:

So the advice is: responsible people to stay in and not mix, irresponsible people can do what they like.

It's so lacklustre and messy.

They could literally leave that advice there for weeks, no legal implementations.

It's not straight forward and it needs decisive and clear advice. Not what is being given here.

Great to see Mr Quayle being agitated and angry with Paul Moulton as per.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Albert Tatlock said:

So the advice is: responsible people to stay in and not mix, irresponsible people can do what they like.

Yes advice only so everyone can do what they want!! What a load of bollocks!!!

• Like 2

"Don't go out"

As a waiter, I HAVE to go out and earn my wages. Yet they're advising people NOT to go out. Who's going to pay my wages if I go to work but people don't go out???

Mind you, the place where I work is dying a slow death since the "works" on the Promenade have started a few years back.

Oh well, as long as they keep filling their hidden bank accounts, all is well and good with the Isle of Man.

• Like 3

We now have two unexplained cases which presented asymptomatically.

Chief Minister clarifies - the two unexplained cases were symptomatic.

Which one who knows, does anyone, is it a guess, 10 points to Griffindor if you can figure it out.