Spam messages. Please stop reporting messages from Orange 15, Ivsa and Pupyh. They’ve been banned. ×

IOM Covid removing restrictions

• Replies 32.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Banker

• TheTeapot

• Gladys

• horatiotheturd

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK. For what it's worth I'm going to try and explain why genomics is important in a ssRNA virus epidemic. No doubt it will end up being recited badly at a briefing, but, well, whatever. You read it he

Rachel has tried every which way to re-offer her services. This last tweet wasn't the first time she's reached out. Government has made it very clear they do not want her to be involved. I want h

I think you'll find most so called anti-government rhetoric is focused on government-stupidity and government-selfishness. In recent times - under Brown, Bell and now Quayle - all too many govern

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Manxemma said:

It’s frustrating that the measures have been agreed this evening but we have to wait for the Howard show tomorrow morning to find out what those measures are. 

Damned if they do, damned if they don't.

If they announced this at 8 a.m tomorrow when they could have announced it now then the Karens etc would be in meltdown anyway.

• Like 2

/OCD

00:01 is unambiguous, no need for the "Tuesday night, Wednesday morning" thing. (Different when using such as 'midnight', or '00:00', '24:00' of course).

So 00:01 Wednesday, morning

Edited by Barlow
10 minutes ago, Manxas said:

Surely in a school where 3 school years share facilities, toilets, canteen, classrooms, buses to and from etc, they should keep all 3 years off. 

So one of the ‘low risk’ venues was a bus going to Bemahague so there must be some sort of link there? I do agree it’s strange it’s only year 8 pupils, I suppose the first area of concern will be the teachers, will they all be tested?

20 minutes ago, Manxemma said:

It’s frustrating that the measures have been agreed this evening but we have to wait for the Howard show tomorrow morning to find out what those measures are. 

howie has to learn some new words first so he needs all night to practice them.

• Haha 1

This really isnt good with seemingly more unexplained cases along with the rwo from last week. The world and his wife is going to be listening to the announcement tomorrow for sure . Well its fair to say its def in the community now sadly . 

Edited by Numbnuts
20 minutes ago, TerryFuchwit said:

Damned if they do, damned if they don't.

If they announced this at 8 a.m tomorrow when they could have announced it now then the Karens etc would be in meltdown anyway.

I think releasing it early has made a difference personally, over 150 comments so far which is mostly people tagging friends etc, it took more than a few hours to reach that last time.

28 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Their fucking timing is out of this world

Oh well, lets cancel this covid delivery shall we... reschedule delivery for what, say 12pm tomorrow? I'm sure it will oblige.

28 minutes ago, madmanxpilot said:

Bemahague was visited twice by one of the weekends unexplained cases.

Something like 3 till 7pm? Probably a cleaner. Maybe their area is the yr 8  rooms? Although the walkways are all interconnected.

42 minutes ago, Peter Layman said:

When you say “never sure” do you mean so far up Quayle’s backside that they are scared to pursue the question?

In some cases they are scared of losing their meal ticket.