IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

3 minutes ago, snowman said:

What are the percentages of the age ranges or groups vaccinated

So, of 100% of over 60's are vaccinated it's no issue. 

If it's only 10% then it's a problem.

Are these figures available to us plebs?

I'm 66 and just got my letter this week but couldnt get through to book . Now have to wait till saturday to try. Lots of 70 plus not even had letters so theres along way to go. I'd say the second dose it will be alot less than 10 % 

2 minutes ago, Numbnuts said:

I'm 66 and just got my letter this week but couldnt get through to book . Now have to wait till saturday to try. Lots of 70 plus not even had letters so theres along way to go. I'd say the second dose it will be alot less than 10 % 

Let's hope they develop some commonsense between now and then and set up a different/additional number for vax bookings.

The way the numbers are ramping up currently Sat on 111 will be just as bad as yesterday IMO.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Yes it does.

It refers to % for "at least one dose".

Not quite what I was interested in but I take the point. I was interested in % for the 2 doses, but didn't state the question clearly

Just now, snowman said:

It refers to % for "at least one dose".

Not quite what I was interested in but I take the point. I was interested in % for the 2 doses, but didn't state the question clearly

Its quite fiddly that chart on there, and slow on my ageing computer, but there is more information buried in it if you click about a bit.

22 minutes ago, snowman said:

Yes - on the vaccine dashboard.

37 minutes ago, GordonTheGoose said:

Howard and Ashie are up shit creek without a paddle but they’re too stubborn to admit defeat. More blame again today when Ashie blamed the GP’s for elders being missed off lists. 
It’s clear nobody planned for this kind of mass spread in schools even though it got into a hub school last time. They were just lucky that it didn’t spread to other kids in January. All these closures and still no clarity for the kids taking exams on the private exam board the island uses.
Kids mental health is on the line here too, waiting list for any sort of MH support was over a year long even before this mess.

19185F06-4915-458B-9D30-E764B65A772B.jpeg

Both of them are too stubborn to admit failures. They keep constantly blowing their trumpet, dick waving - mine bigger than yours - competing against Jersey and Guernsey! Quite frankly long embarrassing and shows how egotistical both HRH The Chief Minister, Ashie, and Allinson (with nowt taken out) are. 

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, snowman said:

ROUGHLY

66% of over 65's atleast 1 dose

26% fully vaccinated

In any type of gambling, you need some sort of strategy, because at some point, luck ALWAYS runs out.

Yet those in charge of this good island, have been gambling with people's livelihoods and mental health, relying on just luck, and now it's all gone tits up. Go figure.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gladys said:

Name one thing, just one thing that has gone well.

They're doing their best with a situation that they do not understand?

I alluded earlier that HQ referred to Onchan school, the Primary, maybe accidentally, could have been a problem? May have been a problem but    now over ridden by 'all schools to close'?

OK, the medical side know how this could pan out but the political side want to have their say?

To down grade the situation? Or to give their selves more time to understand? To absorb the medical advise? Or to make sure that they always have a political spin to add to the Medical advise?

Who amongst us, on election would differ?

Spitting! It is apparently a frequent problem for the Police? I merely took it to a further humorous , I hope, level, it was sarcastic and ironic and only Americans would not 'Get It' You are not, I presume, American so I presume you have chosen not to recognise the humour as was it's intent????

1 hour ago, jah_pet said:

ROUGHLY

66% of over 65's atleast 1 dose

26% fully vaccinated

Strange. I'm 66 and haven't even had a letter, never mind an appointment.

• Like 1