IOM Covid removing restrictions

2 minutes ago, Annoymouse said:

I assumed all emergency service workers would be vaccinated as a priority, so how did DOI workers take priority over them? 

Same way lots of non frontline health staff presumably, got given an appointment 

• Like 1
  • Replies 31.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Banker

• TheTeapot

• Gladys

• horatiotheturd

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK. For what it's worth I'm going to try and explain why genomics is important in a ssRNA virus epidemic. No doubt it will end up being recited badly at a briefing, but, well, whatever. You read it he

Rachel has tried every which way to re-offer her services. This last tweet wasn't the first time she's reached out. Government has made it very clear they do not want her to be involved. I want h

I think you'll find most so called anti-government rhetoric is focused on government-stupidity and government-selfishness. In recent times - under Brown, Bell and now Quayle - all too many govern

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, ellanvannin2010 said:

Eventually though everybody will want to be a priority group.

Yes but then we can just have a super high priority group which is the next on the original plan i.e. back to the JVCI recommendation and stop all this nonsense. (apart from the takeaway delivery guys of course, can't have them getting ill:D)

and get back to the plan!

Isle of Man

It rhymes :whistling:

2 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

I’ve deleted my Twitter account now. All of that didn’t happen, right? 

Oh you deleted it? Thought you might have been banned, I mean, that was some pretty wild out there stuff you were posting there...

(not really, hope you're ok)

8 minutes ago, ellanvannin2010 said:

Eventually though everybody will want to be a priority group.

Don’t think other occupations are there to protect and safeguard the population in a daily basis though, unlike the emergency services? The bobbies/firefighters etc out there doing the work to help people should definitely be towards the top of the pile for vaccinations. 

• Like 8
5 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Oh you deleted it? Thought you might have been banned, I mean, that was some pretty wild out there stuff you were posting there...

(not really, hope you're ok)

I did get banned, not long after I got out of Twitter Jail. 😂

I’m grand - all the better for not being on there. 

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, TerryFuchwit said:

He doesn't post anything coherent enough to get  into a libel case.

Well, he's done himself no favours since I no longer read his input, such as it is.

17 minutes ago, Major Rushen said:

September ....ish

The young may not have the vaccine until September, but they may well have had it and recovered, well before then if the spread continues exponentially. Probably too late for the F1, but maybe in time for a Cyprus trip.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Out of the blue said:

The young may not have the vaccine until September, but they may well have had it and recovered, well before then if the spread continues exponentially. Probably too late for the F1, but maybe in time for a Cyprus trip.

....where do you get a I’ve had it certificate?