IOM Covid removing restrictions

3 minutes ago, Zarley said:

There are allegedly zero people waiting for test results but I don't believe that for a minute. It would have to mean they didn't test anyone this afternoon. 

He gave some odd explanation of that the other day.

To summarize the published numbers are bollocks.

Edited by Dave Hedgehog
  • Like 4
  • Replies 33.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Banker

• TheTeapot

• Gladys

• Nom de plume

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK. For what it's worth I'm going to try and explain why genomics is important in a ssRNA virus epidemic. No doubt it will end up being recited badly at a briefing, but, well, whatever. You read it he

Rachel has tried every which way to re-offer her services. This last tweet wasn't the first time she's reached out. Government has made it very clear they do not want her to be involved. I want h

I think you'll find most so called anti-government rhetoric is focused on government-stupidity and government-selfishness. In recent times - under Brown, Bell and now Quayle - all too many govern

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Hmmmm said:

well it seems clear the Ashford and Quayle think they have and are doing a good job and reacted speedily to this matter.  

That's what they're being told by their minions.

2 minutes ago, Manx Yeller said:

They don't tell us at what point these numbers are from. So they could be at 10.00 this morning or 3.30 this afternoon. So judging by that number, I'd guess it's from earlier today before they started testing. Would be nice if they actually made it clear as to the time it's from.

I think Ashfords figures were correct as of 3.14pm, Ewart was using figures from 10am.............

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Roxanne said:

Still getting to grips with that new phone fella?

It's been a while now.

To be fair, it's easy to tap the submit reply button more than once when your other hand is jerking.

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

DOI are celebrating as the Prom is off the agenda for awhile . Have a really good friend with shops down there and just messaged before that there all packing up there stuff apparently . He is totally fed up about it as its costing him thousands and then Hettie says no sign of building workers spreading it . You can see how he's pissed about it all .

Edited by Numbnuts
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Annoymouse said:

I think Ashfords figures were correct as of 3.14pm, Ewart was using figures from 10am.............

The active case figure on the government site agrees with DA's figure so presumably the awaiting test result is from the same time.

I still find it hard to believe that no one was tested this afternoon. The afternoon tests will be the results they're getting and panicking over at 8pm.  

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Zarley said:

The active case figure on the government site agrees with DA's figure so presumably the awaiting test result is from the same time.

I still find it hard to believe that no one was tested this afternoon. The afternoon tests will be the results they're getting and panicking over at 8pm.  

Sorry missed it , whats happening at 8 pm please ? 

7 minutes ago, horatiotheturd said:

Not stopping home delivery of takeaways but banning people who are skint selling stuff on Facebook.  Bonkers

At least takeaways have to follow Environmental Health standards etc.

4 minutes ago, Manx Yeller said:

It's probably what Guernsey did.

Guernsey shut takeaways entirely didn't they?

Waffle, Waffle, Waffle - first class bullshit!

Paul Moulton asking different questions and ideas mooted - donate a Dope being one. 

Bullshit Bingo getting predictable. Same words. Not said Chief Cuntstable so far!

Edited by 2112