IOM Covid removing restrictions

52 minutes ago, Cassie2 said:

Why do you ask what I would prefer? Yes, of course I want the numbers of ''RECOVERED'' and ''DECEASED'' to be split into two separate sets of nos.  It is so obviously wrong - and really sick - to combine the numbers for ''RECOVERED'' and ''DECEASED'' that anyone remotely sane would insist that those two categories are presented as two separate sets of nos. Who wouldn't demand that? Why aren't you too?

I am sure that they will  be told about this and to change it to that within a week or two - unless they are all even worse than serial imbeciles. Hang on a minute, there is mounting evidence that makes me suspect that some of them may be exactly that........................

You need to log off.  You sound deluded and  in need of assistance :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Replies 33.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Banker

• TheTeapot

• Gladys

• Nom de plume

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK. For what it's worth I'm going to try and explain why genomics is important in a ssRNA virus epidemic. No doubt it will end up being recited badly at a briefing, but, well, whatever. You read it he

Rachel has tried every which way to re-offer her services. This last tweet wasn't the first time she's reached out. Government has made it very clear they do not want her to be involved. I want h

I think you'll find most so called anti-government rhetoric is focused on government-stupidity and government-selfishness. In recent times - under Brown, Bell and now Quayle - all too many govern

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Banker said:

Bit more on Guernsey plan for borders with regional classifications based on cases, why can’t we have something like this so everyone knows where they can travel with clear quarantine times?

https://guernseypress.com/news/2021/03/12/cca-points-the-way-to-quarantine-free-travel/

What happens when you book a trip and then they change the dates and rules? Oh yeah, morons like you go ballistic.

I'd not be publishing firm dates right now either.

Edited by TheTeapot
  • Like 6
  • Confused 2
3 minutes ago, Banker said:

Bit more on Guernsey plan for borders with regional classifications based on cases, why can’t we have something like this so everyone knows where they can travel with clear quarantine times?

https://guernseypress.com/news/2021/03/12/cca-points-the-way-to-quarantine-free-travel/

There is no way Howie and co will be able to procrastinate until September if Guernsey open up entirely on 1st July as per their plan. His hand will be forced. It does show up however the different mindset of our Government when compared to our CI counterparts. Why do we always insist on zero dynamism, baby steps, uber caution with glacial progress?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Out of the blue said:

There is no way Howie and co will be able to procrastinate until September if Guernsey open up entirely on 1st July as per their plan. His hand will be forced. It does show up however the different mindset of our Government when compared to our CI counterparts. Why do we always insist on zero dynamism, baby steps, uber caution with glacial progress?

Nobody with a brain is booking unnecessary travel to anywhere this year.

Or if they are then quarantine on return won't be an issue for them.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
5 minutes ago, pongo said:

I’ve just realised none of my friends have brains.

Goodbye cruel world.

17 minutes ago, Banker said:

The problem with this cases per 100,000 value is that it is all dependent on the amount of testing done. With the return of kids to school, UK testing went up by about 80%, and surprise surprise the week on week positive cases stopped their regular decline. Surely a positivity rate is a truer metric? The UK did more than 1.6 million tests yesterday.

24 minutes ago, TerryFuchwit said:

You need to log off.  You sound deluded and  in need of assistance :thumbsup:

There’s a lot of it about after nearly 2 weeks of lockdown. This is my personal favorite from today. Someone that deluded that they put the Courier that they got through the letterbox in the bin wearing gloves just in case the ‘rona’s going to kill them. They should have Richard Butt up on an attempted murder charge for recklessly delivering news during a global pandemic. FFS. Some people really are losing it big style.

33CEBFD6-6B48-4C00-AAAC-6D16486D9EC2.jpeg

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
17 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

What happens when you book a trip and then they change the dates and rules? Oh yeah, morons like you go ballistic.

I'd not be publishing firm dates right now either.

Think of the return postage and restocking costs of all the Speedo merchants.... 😁

1 minute ago, CowMan said:

There’s a lot of it about after nearly 2 weeks of lockdown. This is my personal favorite from today. Someone that deluded that they put the Courier that they got through the letterbox in the bin wearing gloves just in case the ‘rona’s going to kill them. They should have Richard Butt up on an attempted murder charge for recklessly delivering news during a global pandemic. FFS. Some people really are losing it big style.

What a waste, why not just read it? (with gloves), personally I’m glad to see the kid delivering ours is still out working and earning themselves some pocket money.

• Like 6
17 minutes ago, pongo said:

One issue with this... very few people with brains out there!

2 hours ago, Boo Gay'n said:

In an otherwise comprehensive post, you trip yourself up with an error in the final paragraph.  Couch was medically qualified - probably in academic terms the most qualified chief executive the IOM civil service has ever had.

I met him a couple of times when he was the tax assessor, saw him speak and read stuff that he had written.  He never referred to himself as 'Dr' - it was probably just the government that did that to make clear that they had someone with a brain for a change.

I stand corrected - apologies

8 minutes ago, CowMan said:

That's the best example of a karen style facebook meltdown you can find? Must say, i'm a little disappointed 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2