• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Banker

• TheTeapot

• Gladys

• Nom de plume

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK. For what it's worth I'm going to try and explain why genomics is important in a ssRNA virus epidemic. No doubt it will end up being recited badly at a briefing, but, well, whatever. You read it he

Rachel has tried every which way to re-offer her services. This last tweet wasn't the first time she's reached out. Government has made it very clear they do not want her to be involved. I want h

I think you'll find most so called anti-government rhetoric is focused on government-stupidity and government-selfishness. In recent times - under Brown, Bell and now Quayle - all too many govern

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, CowMan said:

If that’s your view what on earth are we all in lockdown again for? 

It's not my view. It's a statement of fact. Even the dumbest of Methodists would have to agree.

Everyone ends up dead. Fact.

2 minutes ago, pongo said:

It's not my view. It's a statement of fact. Even the dumbest of Methodists would have to agree.

Everyone ends up dead. Fact.

It’s a bit of a pointless statement to post though isn’t it? Everyone is aware of that. 

Just now, CowMan said:

It’s a bit of a pointless statement to post though isn’t it? Everyone is aware of that. 

Thick as mince.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
8 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

You cannot predict the future pongo. So i'd say its not fact. Mere conjecture at best. A snapshot in time

Yes perhaps within a few years the elixir of life will be discovered and we will all queue up at Chester St for the Pfizer shot.

Then perhaps we will be able to safely open the bord

Do we have anything for treatment guidelines for IOM does anyone know ? If not, should we by now ?

2062832101_RTOS-Principles-Algorithm.thumb.jpg.980c63d9921985cc991f441f459090e9.jpg

Just now, pongo said:

From what you have posted, most of your issues seem to relate to EU and UK regulations. What do you think should be done differently on IOM.

I’ve posted nothing about the EU or EU / UK regulation. Literally not one thing. Where is the pencil mark of the label you’re looking at? 

So, where did the 77 new cases catch theirs? Are they actual community or are they stragglers from the original “not the Steam Packet leak” that have been missed from contact tracing? Where are we up to? Numbers are nothing without an explanation.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Apple said:

Do we have anything for treatment guidelines for IOM does anyone know ? If not, should we by now ?

2062832101_RTOS-Principles-Algorithm.thumb.jpg.980c63d9921985cc991f441f459090e9.jpg

Who is feeding you this stuff apple, and what is their motivation?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Kopek said:

One has to wonder what  the attraction of a take away at a damp picnic table is?

someone needs to work this out pretty soon because with the state of the prom, MER, laxey wheel etc etc  it's all the tourist board will have to work with.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Apple said:

I think it safe to assume that an equivalent level of medical professionalism is being exercised over here, through generally-accepted guidelines, much like the ones you reproduced above. We're not treating covid cases any differently than anywhere else are we?

• Like 1