Jump to content

IOM Covid removing restrictions


Filippo

Recommended Posts

Seriously though...shouldn't they be shutting pubs down in Ramsey and ordering social distancing and masks up there for a week? And recommending people based in Ramsey work from home where possible and socially distance if working in the likes of offices, construction etc.

Otherwise 10 will be 100 in no time, if 10 isn't already 100 by now.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Zarley said:

I've only just now had the chance to look at the dashboard and it is showing five new cases.

 

Screenshot_20210421-175122.png

Thats been updated very recently as only showing 5 historical and 2 new about a hour or so ago . 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Albert Tatlock said:

Seriously though...shouldn't they be shutting pubs down in Ramsey and ordering social distancing and masks up there for a week? And recommending people based in Ramsey work from home where possible and socially distance if working in the likes of offices, construction etc.

Otherwise 10 will be 100 in no time, if 10 isn't already 100 by now.

 

Listening to the debate it's all okay, this is what a mitigation strategy looks like... Even though anyone vaccinated in last three weeks won't have an effective vaccination yet.

This isn't going to end well at all is it.

Edited by Ham_N_Eggs
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Numbnuts said:

Thats been updated very recently as only showing 5 historical and 2 new about a hour or so ago . 

Thanks. I did figure that, so wanted to let people know it had been charged. They also fixed the errors on the symptomatic/asymptomatic page that Roger pointed out earlier. 

ETA: I thought it typically cheeky that while they amended the data, they left the update timestamp at 3pm. Sometimes it's difficult to not feel a wee bit gaslit. 

Edited by Zarley
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, rachomics said:

That figure really depends on the brand and type of vaccination given? Even with the figure you're quoting that would mean that 20% of the people who have had their first dose have no immunity and they don't know it.

If they have zero immunity after the first dose then most probably they'll have zero immunity after the 2nd dose as well? 

First doses do provide some level of immunity, that's a fact.
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, rachomics said:

That figure really depends on the brand and type of vaccination given? Even with the figure you're quoting that would mean that 20% of the people who have had their first dose have no immunity and they don't know it.

No. I dont think that is what he is saying.

Isn't it that one does provides 80% effectiveness?

It's hard to believe that the vaccine is absolutely no use at all to 20% of the population.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...