IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

49 minutes ago, Numbnuts said:

Can I ask where you see that please ?? I go onto the Government official page . IOM Covid update and nothing showing for yesterday .?

39 minutes ago, forestboy said:

Case Summary page. 

This is updated shortly after 15.00 daily. They issue a daily link on Twitter and FB. This appeared on my feed about 15.10 on Friday.

067B5C88-48E0-4B33-901C-F206312DB5C9.jpeg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, doc.fixit said:

Sorry to go back to entry requirements but I don't have a smart phone, how do I obtain and then fill in and get permission to return home? ( I don't carry my lap top with me either.)

Just take your proof of vaccination card. Or after 28/6 go onto the website and order the secure bar code certificate. If you can’t do that you can ring 119 ( but not from IOM - although there may be a work around via Nobles Switchboard ) but it can take up to 21 days.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, John Wright said:

Just take your proof of vaccination card. Or after 28/6 go onto the website and order the secure bar code certificate. If you can’t do that you can ring 119 ( but not from IOM - although there may be a work around via Nobles Switchboard ) but it can take up to 21 days.

You're a bit fucked without technology really.

If you don't have Internet access getting your RR number is going to be very difficult.  As is completing a landing form.

3 hours ago, John Wright said:

Thanks John. Must have missed that bit of info. Looks as though My trusty Doro will eventually have to bite the dust just to conform to the smart phone revolution.

Edited by doc.fixit

2 hours ago, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

You're a bit fucked without technology really.

If you don't have Internet access getting your RR number is going to be very difficult.  As is completing a landing form.

This is what I don't get. All the faff. Once one has a QR or bar code letter, why do we need a landing form? You arrive, your code is scanned, off you go. Why apply for a landing approval every time? 

18 hours ago, John Wright said:

... We will accept the following as proof of vaccine status (you will need to scan and attach to your application):

NHS England secure paper letter
The NHS card issued when you receive your vaccinations, from any jurisdiction in the Common Travel Area
The application form will be available from Monday 28 June. 

If you meet the criteria, an exemption certificate will be issued allowing you to travel to the Isle of Man without the need to isolate or have a test for COVID-19 when you arrive.

Apologies if I've missed this in the last 100 pages or so, but what on earth is a "NHS England secure paper letter"?  I can't find any reference to such a thing on the NHS England website (and I'm a retired NHS manager!) and I can't find any explanation on the .gov.im website either.  Indeed, to anybody not familiar with the .gov.im site it's difficult to find anything at first glance dealing with travel to the island for non-residents.

I presume the "... NHS card issued when you receive your vaccinations... " is meant to be the scrappy piece of card you get when vaccinated and which has probably already disintegrated in your wallet?

Thanks

Edited by Ghost Ship
spelling - doh!

8 minutes ago, Ghost Ship said:

Apologies if I've missed this in the last 100 pages or so, but what on earth is a "NHS England secure paper letter"?  I can't find any reference to such a thing on the NHS England website (and I'm a retired NHS manager!) and I can't find any explanation on the .gov.im website either.  Indeed, to anybody not familiar with the .gov.im site it's difficult to find anything at first glance dealing with travel to the island for non-residents.

I presume the "... NHS card issued when you receive your vaccinations... " is meant to be the scrappy piece of card you get when vaccinated and which has probably already disintegrated in your wallet?

Thanks

If you don’t have a smart phone you can or don’t want to risk a digital certificate on your phone/tablet you can use your laptop or PC to get a .pdf on the web site to download and print. It has a bar code instead of a QR code. If you or family can’t manage that you can order one via 119 in England. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Ghost Ship said:

Thanks

I think you need to go here:

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/covid-pass/get-your-covid-pass-letter/

Got mine 4 days later in the post after submitting.

Edited by SimonBradshaw
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Ghost Ship said:

Thanks

https://covid19.gov.im/vaccination/vaccination-certificate-for-travel-faqs/#Separate%20healthcare

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, John Wright said:

I was told by Palatine that Manx Care/DHSC are supposed to be updating the NHS system so vaccination details will appear on the App, but nobody could say how long it’s going to take. In the meantime they gave me a computer print out with my vaccination details and stamped it with their address stamp.