IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

15 minutes ago, Flyingfemme said:

The Irish are, apparently, binning 400,000 doses of Astra Zeneca. Any takers? I could pop over in my airplane and deliver them to Ronaldsway...............

Having spoken to a few colleagues in Ireland over the past few weeks that won't go down well.

Also actual genuine easyjet planes flying here today. Wowzer

5 hours ago, floors4u said:

This . 

I'm 53 - second dose today , if not for the totally insane and reckless 2 week vaccination holiday I'd be "fully" protected as the island opens up to the UK.

I work with Joe public every day......

Crazy 

There is a lot in your boat

Ashford should resign immediately. When asked to explain he just waffles nonsense and lame excuses. It could have been done easily. All you need is someone who understands relatively straightforward logistics and half a brain

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Having spoken to a few colleagues in Ireland over the past few weeks that won't go down well.

Also actual genuine easyjet planes flying here today. Wowzer

About half full from LPL

4 hours ago, John Wright said:

Youd stop per admission testing at Nobles?

Yes - this is the new world of COVID and we have to get on with it.

It's over and unless the Rock is going to bury its small-minded head up the rear-end of Snaefell - we'd better get used to interacting with the dirty, COVID infested world out there.

7 minutes ago, Utah 01 said:

It's over and unless the Rock is going to bury its small-minded head up the rear-end of Snaefell - we'd better get used to interacting with the dirty, COVID infested world out there.

The problem mein frandelino is control.

It seems the UK public & Manx actually get a kick out of it, being controlled or fed a crock of shit.

You'll not see any Covid or freedom protest in the MSM.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Utah 01 said:

Resistance GB, a 'news outlet' with 1000 likes on Facebook. Real big movement that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

45 minutes ago, Utah 01 said:

Oh well, when you put it like that…

1 hour ago, Utah 01 said:

Is that from this weekend? I never heard about that on the news

It has been noticeable that the BBC and other broadsheets have been more bullish and optimistic in recent days, reflecting the noise coming out of Downing Street. I am starting  to believe that July 19th will actually happen now that I have seen an optimistic chart displayed by the BBC. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Flyingfemme said:

The USA is reporting less daily "cases" than the UK.............believable? Most of the USA is open for business and acting "normally". Except, of course, they won't let us filthy British in.

Not really. Most places still have similar restrictions to uk, especially in the cities. Masks indoors. Office people still working from home. Out in the country and in states of low population, it is more open. Many states have complete freedom for those who have had  2 jabs plus 2 weeks. 

Talking to a friend yesterday who is looking forward to getting together and playing with his band for the first time this week.