Jump to content

IOM Covid removing restrictions


Filippo

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Gladys said:

 As for the rest of it, I suppose the GE provides a nice exit strategy. 

If I lived in Assfords constituency I'd be buying a shredder and looking forward to him knocking on the door.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

If I lived in Assfords constituency I'd be buying a shredder and looking forward to him knocking on the door.

I am in his constituency, have a shredder, and am, indeed, looking forward to him knocking on my door. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Gladys said:

I am in his constituency,

Please do the right thing come the election......please.....

 

Edited by Apple
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/9/2021 at 3:45 PM, Happier diner said:

There is still a major inconsistency in the advice on the Gov website

I expect it will be sorted soon.

Basically if you have 2+2 you do not need to isolate if there has been a close contact ....unless the test and trace tell you to. This is despite the vaccine exemption stating that you are exeempt

Yes indeed. There is nothing in it for anyone to be so honest as to go and have a test.

Just for information. This contradiction has been resolved.

If a person in your household tests positive, those fully vaccinated do not need to isolate and can stay in the house. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, doc.fixit said:

I still don't understand the logic. Just because you are vaccinated doesn't mean you can't catch it or carry it............I think?

Some questions being raised about how long and at what level the vaccination protection lasts.

Hence the talk of possible "boosters" in future.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, doc.fixit said:

I still don't understand the logic. Just because you are vaccinated doesn't mean you can't catch it or carry it............I think?

The logic is.....that being vaccinated changes it from an almost certainty that you will catch it, to a possibility that you could catch it and an even smaller chance that you would infect others.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Happier diner said:

Just for information. This contradiction has been resolved.

If a person in your household tests positive, those fully vaccinated do not need to isolate and can stay in the house. 

It hasn’t been resolved? I know someone that has just tested positive on day 6, they live with someone else 2+2 and the whole household has been been told to isolate regardless. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Annoymouse said:

It hasn’t been resolved? I know someone that has just tested positive on day 6, they live with someone else 2+2 and the whole household has been been told to isolate regardless. 

I know someone in the same position  and the opposite is the case with those vaccinated 2 plus 2.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...