IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

4 hours ago, Roxanne said:

The lovely young man who gave me my shot on Tuesday told me that with two shots, last one in May, I was currently 64% protected but after my booster I was 93% protected. I’ve no idea whether it was bollocks or not but it certainly made me feel better.

68.3% of statistics are made up on the spot. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, immortalpuppet said:

Alf is reporting that the lab at Nobles can now test for the new variant. Time to find out if its already here or not :)

I predict by Sunday night it will be confirmed that variant is on island and people will lose their shit big time. 

Me I'm getting bevvied over the weekend 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, thommo2010 said:

I predict by Sunday night it will be confirmed that variant is on island and people will lose their shit big time. 

Me I'm getting bevvied over the weekend 

It’s a real shame the variant didn’t originate from here in the first place, would really have put us on the map.

• Haha 3

Recent research into CVST (cerebral vein sinus thrombosis) occurrence following vaccination is revealing. Should the jabs be aspirated? In cases where the vaccine has entered a vein, severe illness has presented with 412 deaths as a result. By drawing back on the syringe (aspirating) after putting the needle in, the injector can tell if the needle has entered a vein, something, as the research points out, you don't want as the vaccine is introduced in quantity into the bloodstream. Once again Dr. John explains it clearly...

https://youtu.be/D6hUoosMOuU

4 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Very balanced Sky News nowadays. Yesterday they had a story from one of their science correspondents saying Omicron would be a disaster and one from another saying things would be just fine.

And that I'm afraid is what passes for 'balance' in most media nowadays.  Let's not bother to evaluate the information, especially if the result is "We don't know".  Let's just put up what we see as two extreme views and blather about letting people decide when we're not giving them to information to do so.

• Like 1