Jump to content

IOM Covid removing restrictions


Filippo

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Happier diner said:

I don't agree that it's not causing 'any' issues. It's seems to be causing less issues with regard to serious illness. My experience is that those who get it are still ill and it's not pleasant.  Dangerous I imagine if you have other heath conditions like serious asthma, COPD etc. 

Isolation is a problem though I agree. Could be lots of places struggling next week. 

As I have said several times, omicron is only one of several variants doing the rounds, some more harmful than others! 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Ramseyboi said:

If certain other posters had said they knew someone who had symptoms but couldn’t be arsed following the suggested procedure then the resulting comments would be very different.

If the forum as a whole didn’t have favourites, then maybe there would be less meltdowns abs off topic debate?

There’s a definite “clique” here that’s for sure. It seems to be so easy to be restricted from posting if you dare to go up against anyone in that “clique” as I now know to my cost. Even when it’s them who are clearly deliberately targeting you. It’s the typical bullying behaviour of the coward. I worked in government once and it’s what they all do, then when that doesn’t work they pile on with whispering campaigns that people are “mental” or are having “meltdowns” to try to undermine anything said by anyone they don’t like. They’re just total whoppers. I’d ignore them.

Edited by Petefella
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Petefella said:

There’s a definite “clique” here that’s for sure. It seems to be so easy to be restricted from posting if you dare to go up against anyone in that “clique” as I now know to my cost. Even when it’s them who are clearly deliberately targeting you. It’s the typical bullying behaviour of the coward. I worked in government once and it’s what they all do, then when that doesn’t work they pile on with whispering campaigns that people are “mental” or are having “meltdowns” to try to undermine anything said by anyone they don’t like. They’re just total whoppers. I’d ignore them.

It would still be nice if just one of them had the balls to stand up and say that actually - someone outside the clique was right 

Or actually, Quilp, despite his protestations at others has behaved like a dick by not notifying 111 of his symptoms.

It won’t ever happen though.

It was clearly stated on NYE that cases would fall over the weekend because people were wanting days off.  It was laughed at.  Now has been shown to be correct while posters said I didn’t understand exponential growth.

Clueless.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Ramseyboi said:

It was clearly stated on NYE that cases would fall over the weekend because people were wanting days off.  It was laughed at.  Now has been shown to be correct while posters said I didn’t understand exponential growth.

Clueless.

Confirmed by the DM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10362189/Nearly-one-10-NHS-staff-work-New-Years-Eve.html

You can spot the alternative guises of a lot of the doom coven morons on here. It isn’t hard to spot them when you’ve had to hear them papping their pants all over Twitter and Facebook for nearly two years. The only agreed line of posting here seems to be to bully and ignore anyone like me who has said that their businesses have mortally suffered due to restrictions and push a constant doom agenda like they clearly do on every other platform they post their scaremongering bullshit on. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Petefella said:

Confirmed by the DM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10362189/Nearly-one-10-NHS-staff-work-New-Years-Eve.html

You can spot the alternative guises of a lot of the doom coven morons on here. It isn’t hard to spot them when you’ve had to hear them papping their pants all over Twitter and Facebook for nearly two years. The only agreed line of posting here seems to be to bully and ignore anyone like me who has said that their businesses have mortally suffered due to restrictions and push a constant doom agenda like they clearly do on every other platform they post their scaremongering bullshit on. 

Quick question, then i'll leave it. If I, as you suggest, have multiple accounts (with the suggestion of me also posting as 'Roxanne'), please clarify how Roxanne continued to post during 'our enforced sabbatical? Btw, I have no interest in any other parts of this discussion with you - i'm just wishing to clear my name of the incorrect allegation you made against me.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Tricky said:

Quick question, then i'll leave it.

I’m not here to nurse your childish ego Roxanne. So I’d leave it there if you claim you can’t work it out. You people are just totally fucked in the head to be honest, as a 2 minute tour of the local Twitter-sphere readily confirms. 

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

ooh, actually...

"@Petefellaclaiming another poster is/has a sock puppet or multiple accounts will get you banned."

Once again, not looking to engage in any further argument here - just wishing to clear my name regarding an incorrect allegation.

Edited by Tricky
to quote prior warning
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Tricky said:

ooh, actually...

"@Petefellaclaiming another poster is/has a sock puppet or multiple accounts will get you banned."

Once again, not looking to engage in any further argument here - just wishing to clear my name regarding an incorrect allegation.

I honestly couldn’t give a flying fuck what you or any of the other absolute halfwits on this forum think as most of you appear to be having some sort of collective mental episode as a quick tour of this thread and Twitter especially confirms. How very clever of you to ask a question with the specific intention of getting the replier banned so this awkward reality is never mentioned again. Well done you experienced forum user Roxanne. You must feel so pleased with yourself. Have you already alerted one of your moderator friends as well? Again very typical of the sort of pathetic and cowardly behaviour referred to above. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, cheesypeas said:

Testing centre was closed yesterday. Just saying. 

That’s because we’re relying on LFT now & only doing PCR for travel or requests if symptomatic but testing negative 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Shake me up Judy said:

Wait till the schools go back this week Boi. Then we'll see if you were right or not. I know where my money will be. 

in the landlords till ??

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Petefella said:

I honestly couldn’t give a flying fuck what you or any of the other absolute halfwits on this forum think as most of you appear to be having some sort of collective mental episode as a quick tour of this thread and Twitter especially confirms. How very clever of you to ask a question with the specific intention of getting the replier banned so this awkward reality is never mentioned again. Well done you experienced forum user Roxanne. You must feel so pleased with yourself. Have you already alerted one of your moderator friends as well? Again very typical of the sort of pathetic and cowardly behaviour referred to above. 

Yes, I have reported this to a moderator.  I did state on multiple occasions that I had no wish to argue further with you, yet you continue with your tirade towards me. Hey, that's up to you, i'm not going to rise to the bait.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Tricky said:

Yes, I have reported this to a moderator.  I did state on multiple occasions that I had no wish to argue further with you, yet you continue with your tirade towards me. Hey, that's up to you, i'm not going to rise to the bait.

How clever of you Roxanne. Another poster silenced on this forum then so that you and your sad mates can go back to posting scaremongering bollocks unchallenged. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...