Jump to content

IOM Covid removing restrictions


Filippo

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, 2112 said:

She does have a point, there will sadly be no end of speculation.  RIP. My condolences. 

I’m sorry but that’s just dangerous talk and speculation. It’s up the the family to say what he died of. It’s none of our business and she is again seeking to scaremonger going down this line to draw attention to herself. It’s very poor tactics. Very, very poor. RIP Mr Quinn. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There are some down and out bullies on here, real trolls who will shoot down your comments, whatever you said. As far as they are concerned they are right and everyone is wrong. Some are like that on IOMNP Facebook, that well known site which proclaims that they are really caring. The Mods on here are firm and fair and will take action. Life’s too short to be a total pillock and perhaps some people should take a day off or two. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Ham_N_Eggs said:

Seen that. Very sad news.

 

But shocked to be honest that someone is making politics out of it. Especially straight after the announcement.

 

Absolutely no ones business what Mr Quinn died of. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, 2112 said:

She does have a point, there will sadly be no end of speculation.  RIP. My condolences. 

She doesn’t.

It is absolutely not up to her to make any comment on why someone might or might have died.

That is an absolutely appalling tweet.  About as low as it gets.

It is up to someone’s family to decide if they want info like that shared.  Not some jumped up minor celeb dr.

Absolutely appalling 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Paulos The Great said:

I’m sorry but that’s just dangerous talk and speculation. It’s up the the family to say what he died of. It’s none of our business and she is again seeking to scaremonger going down this line to draw attention to herself. It’s very poor tactics. Very, very poor. RIP Mr Quinn. 

Im not going to slag you off, your entitled to your opinion, though I still think that some may attribute the cause of a death to Covid. It is in some cases human nature - no matter how revolting some people are.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, 2112 said:

She does have a point, there will sadly be no end of speculation.  RIP. My condolences. 

Yes the trouble is that if you use a phrase like "following a short period of illness in hospital" in the current circumstances, a lot of people are going to jump to conclusions.  Even though most people who die under those circumstances won't have done so from Covid.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Ramseyboi said:

She doesn’t.

It is absolutely not up to her to make any comment on why someone might or might have died.

That is an absolutely appalling tweet.  About as low as it gets.

It is up to someone’s family to decide if they want info like that shared.  Not some jumped up minor celeb dr.

Absolutely appalling 

It’s funny as at one point she was the saviour of the IOM. Its not the ideal post a bit tactless but you can your bottom dollar, that someone else would have come out with that thought. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Roger Mexico said:

Yes the trouble is that if you use a phrase like "following a short period of illness in hospital" in the current circumstances, a lot of people are going to jump to conclusions.  Even though most people who die under those circumstances won't have done so from Covid.

But they do not need to go writing it on twitter. 

She has had time to remove her tweet if she wrote in haste (we all do it right?). Instead she has continued adding tweets. 

This is low. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, 2112 said:

It’s funny as at one point she was the saviour of the IOM. Its not the ideal post a bit tactless but you can your bottom dollar, that someone else would have come out with that thought. 

Maybe someone would have. But she didn’t have to be the one. She is supposed to be the intelligent one that people listen to and respect. Right?

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, 2112 said:

Im not going to slag you off, your entitled to your opinion,

It’s more this that is appalling. The implication is literally disgusting. That government will only start caring now one of their own has gone due to Covid. She is well over the mark. Disgraceful. 

F61EE968-A39C-4457-9B4E-3D961A51A43F.jpeg

Edited by Paulos The Great
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

Yes the trouble is that if you use a phrase like "following a short period of illness in hospital" in the current circumstances, a lot of people are going to jump to conclusions.  Even though most people who die under those circumstances won't have done so from Covid.

Then perhaps the PR bods in the IOMG who are supposed to be highly experienced and highly paid, would have had the intelligence and the foresight, along with common sense to do a press release that doesn’t lead to speculation or open to interpretation. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...