IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

12 hours ago, FookADoodleDoo said:

And I can say that there are a lot of people who have been counting down the days for  her true colours to be exposed. This is only a snippet of this woman's dangerous personality & if she reads this, she will know exactly what I am talking about. 

I actually read one of your previous posts about her allegedly trying to destroy peoples private lives if they cross her. I’d be interested to know more. After the display yesterday I’m sure there’s little she wouldn’t stoop to to get her way. 

Edited by Paulos The Great
Criticism removed.
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Seems she is pulling the old I was hacked defence on her previous twitter account.

Des anybody actually believe that bullshit.

No. Absolute bull shit.

She would have my respect if she said that she’d had a few too many tipples, was thinking things through too much, and her anger took over.

How does a hacker know that her father was a military man and both grandfathers were at the Somme (reference to her asking for a covid memorial).

Seems her new account was hacked as well since those early tweets on being ”done” with the IoM are gone 🤪

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TheTeapot said:

The absolute worst people are those who completely exaggerate the risk to children. 

Yes, my daughter dropped off some shopping yesterday.  She and my granddaughter held out crossed fingers at me (from the top of the drive).  Insensitive buggers! 😏

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Paulos The Great said:

I actually read one of your previous posts about her allegedly trying to destroy peoples private lives if they cross her. I’d be interested to know more. After the display yesterday I’m sure there’s little she wouldn’t stoop to to get her way. 

I have to be careful what i say (but only at this current time) but it was a vindictive target & false allegation made on a young family member of an MHK who she does not like. Their place of work, outside activities & various organisations which they are associated with we’re contacted with a motive to completely destroy their reputation, mental health and in all honesty, their entire life as a whole. Sounds dramatic, but the consequences could have been devastating & this person had to go through the motions to reach that result of ‘could have’’ until that verdict of ‘who was behind it,‘vendetta/bullshit’ was reached. That’s the best I can do at this current time but I’m sure that the matter will be openly spoke of when the time is right. 

• Like 2