Jump to content

IOM Covid removing restrictions


Filippo

Recommended Posts

Apologies if this has been answered but where do you get a COVID test with a QR code on the island, as I believe Public Health are still on certificates from the dark ages.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Lxxx said:

Apologies if this has been answered but where do you get a COVID test with a QR code on the island, as I believe Public Health are still on certificates from the dark ages.

You need to register online.  Go to IOMG covid site and look at travel, click through to register with NHS Online and you will get them there.  If you are on Android the app is a little more difficult, you have to go to B&Q!🤫

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Gladys said:

You need to register online.  Go to IOMG covid site and look at travel, click through to register with NHS Online and you will get them there.  If you are on Android the app is a little more difficult, you have to go to B&Q!🤫

But where do you get the physical test done on island? I have just rang 111 and said 'Sorry love we just do certificates without a QR code on.' 

Otherwise it means travelling across 2 days before we fly just to get a test and results done in time. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Remember, if someone in your household tests positive, get them to use your spare kitchen

 

Is self testing even still a thing? I thought everyone had moved on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Remember, if someone in your household tests positive, get them to use your spare kitchen

 

You've logged into the HNW advice section by mistake...

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lxxx said:

But where do you get the physical test done on island? I have just rang 111 and said 'Sorry love we just do certificates without a QR code on.' 

Otherwise it means travelling across 2 days before we fly just to get a test and results done in time. 

The tests are going to be done at old Jane crookall home, you have to pay £50 & 111 book you in. Not sure you get QR code for negative test just confirmation of results 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lxxx said:

But where do you get the physical test done on island? I have just rang 111 and said 'Sorry love we just do certificates without a QR code on.' 

Otherwise it means travelling across 2 days before we fly just to get a test and results done in time. 

Sorry.

Note to self -  read the f*cking question!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Quote

The left zero -covid cultists, however,  ‘knew’ they were right because they had the right politics. This superior politics told them that  ‘non pharmaceutical interventions’ could eliminate the disease. It told them they did not need an understanding of the nature of respiratory disease in general and the four coronaviruses in particular. It left them clueless about the nature of transmission. They remained ignorant of the inevitability of the process of evolution that characterises the 200 or so respiratory viruses humans live with or the resulting limits of vaccines. 

Quote

Wrapped in their own web of comfort, often on full salaries, and served at  their doors by everyone from Bohoo to Amazon, their politics often gave way to a moralising , masked, middle class sneer of condescension and dismissal of the ignorant proles.

https://leftiehistorian.wordpress.com/2022/03/17/good-riddance-to-the-zero-covid-left/

Edited by TheTeapot
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...