Jump to content

IOM Covid removing restrictions


Filippo

Recommended Posts

Just now, John Wright said:

Yes, it’s an EU wide validation checker. You’ve just accessed via the E portal.

However, at the border, there’s no guarantee a screen shot would be accepted.

I can still open the app. It's there now. However if I print my certificate as a PDF it isn't. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, ellanvannin2010 said:

Just make sure you are not in front of me at immigration:D

I can't work out if the booster is supposed to show on the certificate or not. It's not a full vaccination. It's shows on my record with a bar code but does show if I print the certificate.

Is that the same for everyone?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Happier diner said:

If your barcode is recognised you get this

Screenshot_20220415-140511.thumb.png.197c66dc13ec239a685df67b2d87f651.png

Yes. It says you’ve got a certificate which is within time validity and using the right vaccines. But it’s not what is used at the border. It’s a question of whether the reader will accept a screen shot, or not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Happier diner said:

I can't work out if the booster is supposed to show on the certificate or not. It's not a full vaccination. It's shows on my record with a bar code but does show if I print the certificate.

Is that the same for everyone?

1. Yes it should. All three of my primary doses and my booster show.

2. pfizer booster is a full dose. Moderna isn’t. My third was pfizer, my booster was moderna.

I can down load or e-mail or screen shot. I get 4 QR, 1 of 2, 2 of 2, 3 of 3 and 4 of 4. Both 3 and 4 get a green tick from spain. 1 and 2 get a red as they’re more than 270 days old

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, John Wright said:

1. Yes it should. All three of my primary doses and my booster show.

2. pfizer booster is a full dose. Moderna isn’t. My third was pfizer, my booster was moderna.

I can down load or e-mail or screen shot. I get 4 QR, 1 of 2, 2 of 2, 3 of 3 and 4 of 4. Both 3 and 4 get a green tick from spain. 1 and 2 get a red as they’re more than 270 days old

Cheers John 

That's helpful. My wife's is just the same as mine so there is something weird going on with the app. 

When I rang NHS England on the number given in the IOM Gov website they said they couldn't help with IOM queries. 

Looks like I will be busy on Tuesday

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Happier diner said:

Cheers John 

That's helpful. My wife's is just the same as mine so there is something weird going on with the app. 

When I rang NHS England on the number given in the IOM Gov website they said they couldn't help with IOM queries. 

Looks like I will be busy on Tuesday

 

 

I had similar problems last month but app seemed to resolve itself after an update. My experience was that local help desk weren’t much use, telling me to log issues with UK .

When I travelled to Spain the vaccinations status was not checked by anyone, only the locator form in Spain & of course this is no longer required 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/15/2022 at 3:50 PM, Banker said:

I had similar problems last month but app seemed to resolve itself after an update. My experience was that local help desk weren’t much use, telling me to log issues with UK .

When I travelled to Spain the vaccinations status was not checked by anyone, only the locator form in Spain & of course this is no longer required 

I had to ring them a few times. They said the problem was probbly theirs and not the app. They said they would upload them again

On 4/15/2022 at 2:23 PM, John Wright said:

1. Yes it should. All three of my primary doses and my booster show.

2. pfizer booster is a full dose. Moderna isn’t. My third was pfizer, my booster was moderna.

I can down load or e-mail or screen shot. I get 4 QR, 1 of 2, 2 of 2, 3 of 3 and 4 of 4. Both 3 and 4 get a green tick from spain. 1 and 2 get a red as they’re more than 270 days old

Yippee. me too now. Took a week to resolve though so advise anyone who is travelling soon to get it sorted early

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So, a ruling in the UK that the discharge of asymptomatic Covid patients from hospital to care homes was unlawful. Did we ever get a final decision on Abbotswood?  Has the H&S investigation been completed?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The rest of the world is now moving forward but we seem to be treading water. 

The vaccine programme must be costing a small fortune to continue and is taking away frontline healthcare staff from other departments where they are needed more. Time to follow Denmark and end the rollout. 

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-news-live-coronavirus-pandemic-latest-skynews-12579367?postid=3796949#liveblog-body

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...