IOM Covid removing restrictions

Just now, Apple said:

Releasing clinical data should not be a problem. Patient confidentiality also applies to everyone outside of the patients medical team, so the politicians should not have been given it anyway. 

They were using patient confidentiality for refusing to release ages of people infected or even what area of the island the most cases were coming from. Much like the uk I'm not holding out much hope of seeing this scientific advice as I don't believe it exists other than well looking at the confirmed cases if we don't lock down then I predict there will be x amount of cases 

• Like 2
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can you guys start a separate thread titled "Jersey is ace - oh no it isn't" and leave this one to a discussion on IOM and the coronavirus?

Ratio of admissions to deaths is not that different, testing is obviously out due to the massive capacity increase like just about everywhere in the world.    The current UK situation is impact

It's a safe place right now because of the Manx people, not the Manx politicians. None of us want to be "the person who brought it back" so we isolate and make sure we don't transmit the virus by bein

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

I find it amusing that banker is all loved up for Barber on this thread at the same time as the sultan has started a thread to slag her off.

Why is that amusing? You must be a real dumb ass if you think there’s any link. 

Edited by thesultanofsheight

Hahahaha, you're a bit like Trump, completely losing it, in total public denial, lashing out, even though secretly you know, you know, you're a pathetic little man. Hahahaha.

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Hahahaha, you're a bit like Trump, completely losing it, in total public denial, lashing out, even though secretly you know, you know, you're a pathetic little man. Hahahaha.

Only one person losing it. I’m not lashing out. I’m responding to completely mental lies / conspiracies you posted. That’s all. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Hahaha what lies? You're off your nut.

You seemed to be suggesting that me and Banker were the same poster starting different threads which is a completely mental conspiracy / lie. 

9 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

You seemed to be suggesting that me and Banker were the same poster starting different threads which is a completely mental lie. 

People have been drawing that conclusion for a long while now

Just now, thesultanofsheight said:

Ah yes, now the sad troll attacks start as well. 

Truth hurts doesn’t it...

• Confused 1