Jump to content

IOM Covid removing restrictions


Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

There are some on here that will be disappointed if a second wave doesn't manifest itself.

Second wave is becoming like a cult. Maybe they’ll all take suicide pills if it doesn’t happen by a certain date? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can you guys start a separate thread titled "Jersey is ace - oh no it isn't" and leave this one to a discussion on IOM and the coronavirus?

I'll put a big disclaimer here that I'm not the person who decides who gets tested and when.  Saying that, I am a scientist who understands that if you test someone on the day they arrive and the

Early on in all this I remember calculating (from a published paper) that Log(t) (where t is the time from exposure to testing positive) follows a normal distribution.  These figures may well now have

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

 That's a bit Fattist isn't it?

I hope you're not a hypocrite there either.

i think you know me well.  :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

Really? To be fair it's a while since I've been in there.  I always thought it was fairly quiet in there and in need of gutting.

Ramsey was a great night out at one time too!

Yes really. We're a little like the Mos Eisly cantina but a nice bunch. It was flooded a couple of years back and some money was spent inside (a modest sum I would add). The ouside has not long been painted too. 

Its OK now for a night out. Swan, Central, Truth, Bar Logo, Plough, Stanley, Traf, Mitre, Commie and Royal. A neat little crawl. 

ETA, then meet at the Kebab shop for the obligatory fight

Edited by piebaps
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, piebaps said:

Yes really. We're a little like the Mos Eisly cantina but a nice bunch. It was flooded a couple of years back and some money was spent inside (a modest sum I would add). The ouside has not long been painted too. 

Its OK now for a night out. Swan, Central, Truth, Bar Logo, Plough, Stanley, Traf, Mitre, Commie and Royal. A neat little crawl. 

ETA, then meet at the Kebab shop for the obligatory fight

You missed the Buff club!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, piebaps said:

Oof, that's me on Jayne's shit list:D

And if you're really pushing the boat out, the Park hotel the bowling allyand Dave's dog's  dangly bits:P

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

There are some on here that will be disappointed if a second wave doesn't manifest itself.

Nonsense, but fairly decent nonsense to be fair...:D

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

I had an email about the Fitness Zone at the NSC.  

It's a great example of how utterly painful the government are making it for any business to operate.  You've got to book online slots, social distancing etc.   Loads of measures in places. All for fuck all.

The same in offices and shops etc.  Businesses having to spend collectively millions on measures that add zero value at all.

 

Can you please show that email to me? I have not received it yet.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad to see that they’ve now done away with it all. It must have really pissed the teachers off especially as no social distancing means absolutely no excuse for not being at work anymore and no need to re-configure any of the school properties. Quite a clever move by the CM. Shut up and get back to work you wont be sunbathing until September! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Mr Newbie said:

Glad to see that they’ve now done away with it all. It must have really pissed the teachers off especially as no social distancing means absolutely no excuse for not being at work anymore and no need to re-configure any of the school properties. Quite a clever move by the CM. Shut up and get back to work you wont be sunbathing until September! 

I do like it.  Text book putting ball in there court if they don’t crack on it’s there fault not the chiefs. Very clever

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

the 30 gathering will still stand with no social distancing necessary OUTSIDE,  but the indoors stuff will  still apply so schools can't just go back to normal yet.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...