Jump to content

IOM Covid removing restrictions


Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Len Trench said:

Sorry to mention this again but I find it odd in the current climate that we advertised for hnwi to 'come to the IOM' in yesterday's Sunday Times. http://www.locate.im/hnwi

Nope HNWI have always been the preferred residents of choice by the Government ! Us prolls are ten a penny !!

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 31k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Banker

    2302

  • TheTeapot

    1340

  • Gladys

    1181

  • horatiotheturd

    1015

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK. For what it's worth I'm going to try and explain why genomics is important in a ssRNA virus epidemic. No doubt it will end up being recited badly at a briefing, but, well, whatever. You read it he

Rachel has tried every which way to re-offer her services. This last tweet wasn't the first time she's reached out. Government has made it very clear they do not want her to be involved. I want h

I think you'll find most so called anti-government rhetoric is focused on government-stupidity and government-selfishness. In recent times - under Brown, Bell and now Quayle - all too many govern

Posted Images

3 hours ago, monasqueen said:

It's their stats as much as anything. Bear in mind that their population is around 5m.

New Zealand:  Total Positive Cases 2181,  Total Deaths 25,   Active Cases 72

IOM:                                                    380                          25                            6

Guernsey                                            300                          13                            8

Jersey                                                2821                         44                       440

That 5m includes the sheep.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nom de plume said:

Who are the Jersey fan boys (who’ve gone into hiding) that you speak of?

Back in October, you had them, some explicit others just implied move to Jersey border policy. Life just too short for me to search through all posts to find posts and name posters (also think most do not use real name anyway).

1 hour ago, Banker said:

Anyone for a laugh, jet ski knob apologies!! Probably got a few bob for you interview 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jetski-romeo-who-broke-covid-23252484

What we really wanted to know is after 4-5 hours on Irish sea and 15 mile walk, did he get his leg over! Discussed this pressing point with old man other day, and I was arguing he may have been done in by time got to Douglas.... Good to have expert medical advice on this issue.... Either way girl should have been impressed with effort.

1 hour ago, Annoymouse said:

All of 1886 staff tested negative which will also be a huge relief to many.

As side note, Jetski man met his famed girlfriend in this place. Never been but will check it out when COVID over.

46 minutes ago, Len Trench said:

Sorry to mention this again but I find it odd in the current climate that we advertised for hnwi to 'come to the IOM' in yesterday's Sunday Times. http://www.locate.im/hnwi

I think good time, particularly now with Jersey relative offering taking a hit after 2nd wave, not to mention Monaco, Portugal, Malta, Belgium (no CGT),.... IoM for next 6 months looks ideal place to live for a large cohort of HNWI (active and retired). Cool if get load programmers/tech firms over here.  

Edited by BenFairfax
typo
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Happier diner said:

You are out of touch. Mainly beef and milk these days. Not so many sheep.

You're right about the general direction of change (especially towards beef) but there are still a lot more sheep (26.8 million) than people (just under 5 million).  But the number of people has been increasing as well - it was under 4 million 20 years ago.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, asitis said:

Nope HNWI have always been the preferred residents of choice by the Government ! Us prolls are ten a penny !!

There are decent numbers of- younger - HNWIs looking at relocation right now. Several non-EU already had their respective visas approved in recent months.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, horatiotheturd said:

That announcement doesn't go against what they said previously 

The original statement from 1886 said it was news to them which was basically denying they had been advised. Howie was questioned on this point at press briefing fairly aggressively.

their latest statements confirmed they knew at between 5-6 but due to low risk decided to carry on with what was probably their busiest day of the year!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Banker said:

The original statement from 1886 said it was news to them which was basically denying they had been advised. Howie was questioned on this point at press briefing fairly aggressively.

their latest statements confirmed they knew at between 5-6 but due to low risk decided to carry on with what was probably their busiest day of the year!

Read them again.  Especially the one from today

Link to post
Share on other sites

Boris on TV at 8 pm, expected to order level 5 lockdown in UK.

Just spent time talking with a dentist in London. Not very happy as he and colleagues are not being consulted about vaccination / isolation plans.

Describes his local North London hospital as now totally Covid. 

Sounds horrendous.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Apple said:

Boris on TV at 8 pm, expected to order level 5 lockdown in UK.

Just spent time talking with a dentist in London. Not very happy as he and colleagues are not being consulted about vaccination / isolation plans.

Describes his local North London hospital as now totally Covid. 

Sounds horrendous.

And to think that there were those (including on here) advocating opening our borders and allowing the virus to rip through the population to establish "herd immunity".

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

And to think that there were those (including on here) advocating opening our borders and allowing the virus to rip through the population to establish "herd immunity".

They still think it. That's why nom de plume is asking about flu. 

Edit - I've been arguing with a couple of covid is a hoax people recently. The only ways you can possibly STILL think that are that you are a genuine moron or you are a malicious cunt. There is no other explanation.

Edited by TheTeapot
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...