IOM Covid removing restrictions

• Replies 20.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK. For what it's worth I'm going to try and explain why genomics is important in a ssRNA virus epidemic. No doubt it will end up being recited badly at a briefing, but, well, whatever. You read it he

Rachel has tried every which way to re-offer her services. This last tweet wasn't the first time she's reached out. Government has made it very clear they do not want her to be involved. I want h

I think you'll find most so called anti-government rhetoric is focused on government-stupidity and government-selfishness. In recent times - under Brown, Bell and now Quayle - all too many govern

Posted Images

1 hour ago, the stinking enigma said:

The ultimate rebelling against ppe facemasks statement would be to walk round shoprite in a gimp mask

I dare you. You probably have one or two. 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, dilligaf said:

I dare you. You probably have one or two. 👍

Just for the avoidance of doubt. I have never seen one and find the concept funny , not erotic.

8 minutes ago, quilp said:

Something like this...

-8596773925576787833.jpg

fuck nose what that's supposed to be ?   handy if you find a big woodpecker i guess...............

Edited by WTF
4 hours ago, Nom de plume said:

I do hope someone of the press asks about the provenance of the Christmas cases (1886, Majestic etc) and were these people key workers entering the Island, if so, what was their function. 

You well know that the Christmas cases weren't key workers. Stop needless shit stirring. The info has been in the public domain for nearly a week.

One was a new resident moving here to take up contractual employment and the other a person who traveled with them.

https://covid19.gov.im/news-releases-statements/three-new-cases-of-covid-19-detected-31-december-2020/

8 minutes ago, thommo2010 said:

Felt weird going into the bank adjusting my mask today.  Last time I wore a mask in the bank I got 5 years lol

These days the bank staff wear the masks...of the Turpin variety...

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, thommo2010 said:

Felt weird going into the bank adjusting my mask today.  Last time I wore a mask in the bank I got 5 years lol

I was arrested in Barclays last year. Went in to Rob it and put a pair of my wife’s old tights over my head. Must have got turned on, as when the police turned up, I was stood there having  a w@@k.

Did I hear old Henriettea say when the g.nome results eventually come back end of week or early next week, we will be able to tell if the 26th December break out and the new years eve break out are connected. Forgive me if I am wrong(or not I do not care either way) Have they not been banging on about there not being any connection at all and it is still not in the community. What the fuck are they using for there comparison now. Noddy in toy town medicinal explanations for the clinically brain dead.

Still waiting for Quale to announce suspension of elections under emergency powers, and people take note of nothing nada being heard from the other 22 nodding dogs all just compounding what ever HQ, Boy blunder and the Magnificent Henrietta decide to make up and spoon feed us.

Medication Beckons

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

I was arrested in Barclays last year. Went in to Rob it and put a pair of my wife’s old tights over my head. Must have got turned on, as when the police turned up, I was stood there having  a w@@k.

Good grief.

• Haha 1