Rain

finlo

45 minutes ago, finlo said:

Or lack of to be precise, just reading about healthy reservoir levels despite the long dry spell on IOM today does anyone else find this a little coincidental with the lack of aircraft and road traffic even?

Eh?

55 minutes ago, finlo said:

Or lack of to be precise, just reading about healthy reservoir levels despite the long dry spell on IOM today does anyone else find this a little coincidental with the lack of aircraft and road traffic even?

You've jinxed it now. It will piss down next week.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, finlo said:

Yes. And of course April is traditionally when the lizard people wake from hibernation in response to the surge in 5G transmissions. I for one love this weather, even though I now can’t count to six.

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Uhtred said:

And of course April is traditionally when the lizard people wake from hibernation in response to the surge in 5G transmissions.

They'll be disappointed when they find the Outback shut....

• Haha 3

I think the people who have been claiming a dry spell have not been going outside at the time of day when it's been raining.

It has rained a few times over the past few weeks, usually very early morning, before most people are out and about, then it's become sunny, so people just missed the rain.

2 hours ago, Rushen Spy said:

I think the people who have been claiming a dry spell have not been going outside at the time of day when it's been raining.

Well there’s no arguing with that logic Professor  Hawking.

• Haha 3