Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Rushen Spy

North Korea's Kim Jong-un unresponsive, possibly dead

Posted (edited)

Some rumours say he is dead. Other rumours are that he is unresponsive and in a vegetative state, with Chinese medical experts sent in urgently to try to assist.

I never thought I'd say this but I hope he makes it. He could be replaced by someone a lot worse and he has -- or had -- one positive trait: a genuine desire to be liked .

I'd like to see Ri Sol-ju assume power.

Edited by Rushen Spy

No-longer-walking advert for the dangers of gluttony and unrestrained moods. 

Goodness knows which of the rumours are true and all the world needs right now is a power vacuum in North Korea but that shouldn’t result to any kudos to fatty; rather it is his fault for being a God Emperor ruling via arbitrary whim & violence. 
I hope he rots but via such a process as to give the benighted inhabitants of his necroracy some relief. 

• Like 3

The Japanese report adds a splash of linguistic colour

Chairman Kim Jong-un is said to have been "humanized as a plant" after undergoing surgery.
  • Haha 1

They must have used Google translate. I think they meant he’s in a vegetative state. 

I’ve seen a picture of him laid out today. He just looks as though he’s having a small sleep. He must get tired easily walking around on those short tiny legs. 

Perhaps if they wafted a medium-rare dogburger with a honey and mustard dressing under his nose it might bring him round. No salad though. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, PaulJ said:

Good news

No, it's not. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Chinahand said:

Goodness knows which of the rumours are true and all the world needs right now is a power vacuum in North Korea but that shouldn’t result to any kudos to fatty; rather it is his fault for being a God Emperor ruling via arbitrary whim & violence.  

The point here is that he's a known variable. Also, his tenure as leader of North Korea has, if you look at the reality instead of the rhetoric, led to normalisation of relations and generally led to more stability in the region, especially with his relatively good relations with the current POTUS. Stinking Enigma is right: he inherited a situation and was never going to be able to just flick a switch and suddenly turn North Korea into a more open democracy. But he has begun the process and that's about the best we could expect given the constraints and always the possibility of him being ousted in a coup if he went against the apparatus around him.  

Edited by Rushen Spy

1 hour ago, Rushen Spy said:

No, it's not. 

You say potato I say potato,you say tomato I say tomato. Potato,potato,tomato,tomato,let's call it all the same in print.

7 hours ago, Rushen Spy said:

I'd like to see Ri Sol-ju assume power.

Still on Tattooine with a droid I’m told.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

14 minutes ago, Uhtred said:

Still on Tattooine with a droid I’m told.

Brilliant. Now currently cleaning a pc screen thank you 

• Thanks 1

Thank goodness! South Korea say Kim Jong Un is alive and well.