Politicians are opting out of wage increases

12 minutes ago, Holte End said:

Change, Everybody wants to rule the world.

Its a very, very Mad World.

Shout shout let it all out.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are talking here about a bunch of self-centered shysters who voted to make the disabled pay for their parking whilst retaining free parking for themselves. Tells you all you need to know abo

Thanks Rob

Henderson, odds on.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, slinkydevil said:

Yeah but she must be working so hard at the moment, what with all this virus thingy.

Are they though? CoMin yes I can see that they would be busy after all they have just completed a massive power snatch. But the MLC's? 

3 hours ago, slinkydevil said:

Yeah but she must be working so hard at the moment, what with all this virus thingy.

Oh she'd be checking up on the varying degrees of thingy and then leaving her post because the doo-dah between her ears would go into some sort of wotsit

3 hours ago, slinkydevil said:

Oh she'd be checking up on the varying degrees of thingy and then leaving her post because the doo-dah between her ears would go into some sort of wotsit

Good idea.. didn’t you know double barrelling your name increases your intelligence by 243% .. it also increases your ability to look like a complete fool... why not change your surname at least four times to ensure everybody is certain of your idiocy ...

• Like 1
3 hours ago, GillR said:

Good idea.. didn’t you know double barrelling your name increases your intelligence by 243% .. it also increases your ability to look like a complete fool... why not change your surname at least four times to ensure everybody is certain of your idiocy ...

243%?  that's like,10 times better

• Like 1
18 hours ago, PaulJ said:

A like a big fat ass but sadly she’s a woman. 

18 minutes ago, PaulJ said:

Or at least a close approximation of one

She’s about the right size. I like a proper fatty boombatty but do you think she’d wear a false beard I’m not into women. 

1 hour ago, Bum Fiend said:

She’s about the right size. I like a proper fatty boombatty but do you think she’d wear a false beard I’m not into women. 

You are not into thinking much either are you?

4 hours ago, SulbyStraighter said:

Good on them! Savings start at the top not the bottom.

It will never happen that’s for sure all they’ve done is deferred an inflationary pay increase. There should be a very clear debate on furloughing government staff and to non frontline management pay cuts. Which brave MHK would pick that up enough to ask the question though? Could you imagine the petition behind that suggestion?