Politicians are opting out of wage increases

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are talking here about a bunch of self-centered shysters who voted to make the disabled pay for their parking whilst retaining free parking for themselves. Tells you all you need to know abo

Thanks Rob

Henderson, odds on.

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Grayson said:

And this is how it all ends (1:42 onwards if you have a short attention span). 

Too much acting. Not enough of The Pixies's music.

Which is the problem with most films.

• Like 2

I believe there are so many hoops to jump through you would need an accountant to spend days on it and small businesses that do their own bookkeeping have little chance of making a fist of it.   It would be interesting to see how much the Sefton has claimed,  the small hotels are suffering but the large ones with accountants running them will be ok as they have the advantage of experienced people sorting it out and presenting a case.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

I believe there are so many hoops to jump through you would need an accountant to spend days on it and small businesses that do their own bookkeeping have little chance of making a fist of it.

I believe the only hoop you have to jump through is Lawrence Skelly’s. If you’re not a believer or a supporter  you won’t get the money. 

On 4/28/2020 at 8:21 AM, TheTeapot said:

Henderson, odds on.

Bingo! Read this morning all MHKs have confirmed they won’t take the increase, bar 1. All MLCs also refusing, only 2 have kept quiet (Henderson & August-Hanson)... article now disappeared... wondering if incorrect? 

1 hour ago, GillR said:

Bingo! Read this morning all MHKs have confirmed they won’t take the increase, bar 1. All MLCs also refusing, only 2 have kept quiet (Henderson & August-Hanson)... article now disappeared... wondering if incorrect? 

Not surprising our self-entitled and useless MLCs like August-Hanson are staying quiet. 

58 minutes ago, Golfer said:

No sign of any chief executive or senior staff giving their rise up or donating to charity?

None. I see they have even made Ray Harmer do something this afternoon by doing the Covid update. Presumably to justify his salary. By the look of his tan he’s been in his garden for 6 weeks at least. 

3 hours ago, Grayson said:

None. I see they have even made Ray Harmer do something this afternoon by doing the Covid update. Presumably to justify his salary. By the look of his tan he’s been in his garden for 6 weeks at least. 

Or Jaundiced

3 hours ago, Grayson said:

He's long been an Allan Bell shade of orange. Maybe they use the same spray tanning outlet.

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

He's long been an Allan Bell shade of orange. Maybe they use the same spray tanning outlet.

The Emperors new clothes?

Article magically reappeared... Looks like we weren’t misinformed after all.... Henderson, Robertshaw and August-Hanson are the only ones taking the money. I agree with comments regarding senior civil servants too, would be nice to know what they’re doing, or not doing!! 

0F2D789D-043D-4ED0-A79C-C997748A2F47.jpeg