Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
hissingsid

Spewing Juan

11 hours ago, Scotty said:

Juan is doing a sterling job.  He is nobodies fool and is head and shoulders above so many in the House

Would that explain why he needs the suntan cream and gets the taxpayer to foot the bill? 

• Like 1

Watterson showed complete and utter contempt for his Office so he should have resigned. He didn't.

At which point he should have been sacked. He wasn't.

After a completely unnecessary and expensive jaunt around the battlefields of the Falklands (I wonder if he wore his dpm?) he then banged in the most ludicrous, petty, penny-pinching X's imaginable.

With a mindset like that he's clearly not fit for office....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Watterson showed complete and utter contempt for his Office so he should have resigned. He didn't.

At which point he should have been sacked. He wasn't.

After a completely unnecessary and expensive jaunt around the battlefields of the Falklands (I wonder if he wore his dpm?) he then banged in the most ludicrous, petty, penny-pinching X's imaginable.

With a mindset like that he's clearly not fit for office....

Spuan thinks that he is really intelligent - he isn't.

Thinks that he is powerful - he isn't.

Thinks that he is important - he isn't.

Thinks that he is respected - he isn't.

Typical Manx politician really!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

I have contacted/spoken with Juan on a number of matters and I have always found him to be very responsive and to take an interest in what my concerns were.  Whilst I was not always happy with the answers I received I did at least get a prompt and informed response.   That is much more than you can get from others. 

• Like 2

On 5/19/2020 at 1:00 PM, manxman1980 said:

I have contacted/spoken with Juan on a number of matters and I have always found him to be very responsive and to take an interest in what my concerns were.  Whilst I was not always happy with the answers I received I did at least get a prompt and informed response.   That is much more than you can get from others. 

You're easily pleased then. An MHK's dream

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Neil Down said:

You're easily pleased then. An MHK's dream

Not at all.  I just respect people when they give an full and honest answer even if it is one that I don't want to hear.  Sometimes you can be in a minority when wanting something to be changed and just have to accept that.  

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Shouldn't stop you from arguing for it

Best way to deal with politicos is tell them what you want them to do & withdraw your support if they don't do it

Edited by Donald Trumps

1 hour ago, manxman1980 said:

Not at all.  I just respect people when they give an full and honest answer even if it is one that I don't want to hear.  Sometimes you can be in a minority when wanting something to be changed and just have to accept that.  

The problem I have with Watterson is that with his rep any answer he gave I would always wonder if it was in my best interests or his....?

I suspect the clever money would be on the self-centred option. But then experience of politicos always makes one a cynic..

• Like 1

I hope he is one of the rejects at the next election along with Beecroft and the two useless ones from Garff and Robertshaw also the gull.   

21 hours ago, hissingsid said:

I hope he is one of the rejects at the next election along with Beecroft and the two useless ones from Garff and Robertshaw also the gull.   

I hope all those whinging about politicians decide to put themselves forward as candidates.  

• Like 1