Jump to content
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
2112

Black Lives Matter

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, Grumble said:

I want to be in Gladys' gang. Although she's clearly a girl so can't realistically be in charge. She can be the gang's secretary though, and be responsible for getting the fizzy pop.

Oh oh.... you might regret saying that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Shake me up Judy said:

 It's a bit moth eaten but there's plenty of stretch in it.

Much like meself!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Grumble said:

I want to be in Gladys' gang. Although she's clearly a girl so can't realistically be in charge. She can be the gang's secretary though, and be responsible for getting the fizzy pop.

I also have a nifty trick with a couple of bricks!

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Grumble said:

I want to be in Gladys' gang. Although she's clearly a girl so can't realistically be in charge. She can be the gang's secretary though, and be responsible for getting the fizzy pop.

Well, aren’t you the fickle one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't worry, Rox, he just wants lashings of ginger beer. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Gladys said:

I also have a nifty trick with a couple of bricks!

I know that one. It can be extremely painful if you forget to keep your thumbs out of the way.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For those of you who want to better understand racism (in the US at least) John Oliver's show from this week is once again worth  watch. The whole show isn't on youtube so you should torrent it for his short piece on the Trump Virus response, but just the bit about US history is up and you can watch it

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Shake me up Judy said:

It's a bit moth eaten but there's plenty of stretch in it.

...and the leotard?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Gladys said:

Don't worry, Rox, he just wants lashings of ginger beer. 

Possibly just lashings Glad.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Shake me up Judy said:

....but there's plenty of stretch in it.

What exactly are you inferring....? :lol:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Results of the Island Global Research equality survey. You need to download the document. 

https://www.islandglobalresearch.com/news

No real surprises I don't think? 9% identified as BAME, 88% as white, 2% didn't know. It seems more white people see a problem and support BLM, is this white guilt? 

Edited by Max Power

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Max Power said:

Results of the Island Global Research equality survey. You need to download the document. 

https://www.islandglobalresearch.com/news

No real surprises I don't think? 9% identified as BAME, 88% as white, 2% didn't know. It seems more white people see a problem and support BLM, is this white guilt? 

Hardly conclusive research is it. just over a thousand people could be bothered. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...