Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
Neil Down

Staggering

16 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Is it that hard to discredit him ? He is doing a great job of that himself.

If I was him I think I would fly out of here then say I could not get on the list to come back. Useless idiot.Makes a mockery of our island.

He’s had the job about 4 days. 

Just now, Mr Newbie said:

He’s had the job about 4 days. 

Should have done some homework then. He needs to learn about “ foot in mouth” me thinks

Just now, Scotty said:

Should have done some homework then. He needs to learn about “ foot in mouth” me thinks

It’s highly likely that Harmer was responsible for this having only moved on only in the last few days. How can you blame someone who has been in a Department for less than a week? 

Just now, Mr Newbie said:

It’s highly likely that Harmer was responsible for this having only moved on only in the last few days. How can you blame someone who has been in a Department for less than a week? 

Having heard his dismissive comments about cycle helmets, I formed a very quick opinion of his ability

6 minutes ago, Mr Newbie said:

Baker was appointed on the 3rd, so it is nearly two weeks, but more relevantly he has been the Departmental Member responsible for 'Highway Services' since last September.  So he really out to have some idea of what is going on by now.

• Like 1

What is staggering is that a 60 bed residential facility will cost tax payers 12 million pounds built by government and yet a 68 bed facility was built by private company and sold to government  3 years ago for 7 million odd.   Ffs Infrastructure running that farce as well.  
12 million of tax payers money. The political sheep will just nod and agree. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, buncha wankas said:

What is staggering is that a 60 bed residential facility will cost tax payers 12 million pounds built by government and yet a 68 bed facility was built by private company and sold to government  3 years ago for 7 million odd.   Ffs Infrastructure running that farce as well.  

And you can bet your arse who will be building it!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roger Mexico said:

Baker was appointed on the 3rd, so it is nearly two weeks, but more relevantly he has been the Departmental Member responsible for 'Highway Services' since last September.  So he really out to have some idea of what is going on by now.

Sorry I was just going by Harmer’s Twitter feed, or is it Harmful? I get so confused as to which is the parody account and which is his real politicians interaction with the public! 

1 minute ago, finlo said:

And you can bet your arse who will be building it!

No idea but I do know someone is making a bloody fortune from idiot directors In Infrastructure who obviously just like to spend money. 

• Like 1

This reminds me of the old take about the Policeman who, when filling out a report on a horse dropping dead in Victoria Street, couldn't spell it. So he dragged it round to Fort Street!  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, woolley said:

Tippex. 

Tippex 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, prism10 said:

Liquid Paper in old money.

That stuff was total shit.

51 minutes ago, buncha wankas said:

Do you know what the specs were to that build and for this one?  What should it cost in your opinion?