17 minutes ago, manx-person said:

Maybe some of these 'loss making personal customers' introduce significant corporate business in their day jobs, and perhaps some of them (concerned at the lack of community focus and consultation and provision of alternative service models) may elect to put business elsewhere.

If they are in a position to introduce significant corporate business during day I doubt they are the kind who will use a branch counter , also if there is an alternative with a better branch network I’m not aware of it

• Like 1
  • Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A town or village need hub facilitys. A bank, pharmacy, doctors, post office, newsagent, cafe spring to mind. Economic pressure and online alternatives have slowly removed the social fabric of towns b

I'll be running a mobile cash collection service for all of the businesses affected from January 2021. Just deposit your days takings with me and I'll definitely be back in the morning with change for

There really is a load of rubbish being talked about this!!  To understand the reasoning behind these decisions one must first understand how the Banks used to operate and how they have to operat

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Banker said:

If they are in a position to introduce significant corporate business during day I doubt they are the kind who will use a branch counter , also if there is an alternative with a better branch network I’m not aware of it

A number of assumptions there. What bank do you work for ?

1 hour ago, TheTeapot said:

Because the speakers garden is MNH, and the tables are CC. I don't understand why you want the square to be a fucking car park.

I'd like to see the fucking square left as a fucking car park so the elderly & disabled don't have to struggle to walk from the other fucking car parks as they have closed off the fucking streets for fucking access

Mind you, if there's no fucking bank they probably won't fucking well go out at all

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Donald Trumps said:

I'd like to see the fucking square left as a fucking car park so the elderly & disabled don't have to struggle to walk from the other fucking car parks as they have closed off the fucking streets for fucking access

Mind you, if there's no fucking bank they probably won't fucking well go out at all

I have to say that  this is the first time I have seen you swear on MF. :o

15 hours ago, dilligaf said:

I have to say that  this is the first time I have seen you swear on MF. :o

Wrong Dilli - I told you to fuck off years ago

But your're still here & - in my increasing old age - I even enjoy your posts now & then :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
19 hours ago, manx-person said:

I wondered if Banker works for RBSI as if he does, I have some specific questions for him.

No I don’t and rather not say which Organisation I am employed by as they would not my personal opinions to be taken as official policy 

On 9/19/2020 at 8:59 PM, Donald Trumps said:

I'd like to see the fucking square left as a fucking car park so the elderly & disabled don't have to struggle to walk from the other fucking car parks as they have closed off the fucking streets for fucking access.

I actually think it’s better now. I was anti the parking changes to start with but now I think it works better the way it is. It’s certainly better to park anywhere near a shop than Douglas. And in fact it’s quicker to park somewhere vaguely near Costa than it is to get served in what must be the most dysfunctional and useless branch of Costa ever set up.