Jump to content

Paedophile Sentence


Gladys
 Share

Recommended Posts

It is ABSOLUTELY ridiculous, and (IMHO) unacceptable for someone to do this and not get a custodial sentence.    How can this be justified?     At the same time, people are being persecuted and prosecuted for tiny amounts of marijuana.    Again, how can this be justified?   

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes,  it does appear way out of whack, so much so that there has to be more about it.  Possibly probation and a supervision order will keep him under close scrutiny and "re-educate" him  - I don't know how good our probation and supervision services are, but if they need any input from mental health I am not too hopeful.  Odd too that a photo was published. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That'll be part of his punishment Gladys. Thing is, does a compulsion to expose a kid to sexual abuse really happen spontaneously when drunk or is it something that has developed over time? Other victims as yet unknown? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Blackajah said:

It is ABSOLUTELY ridiculous, and (IMHO) unacceptable for someone to do this and not get a custodial sentence.    How can this be justified?     At the same time, people are being persecuted and prosecuted for tiny amounts of marijuana.    Again, how can this be justified?   

I know someone who was convicted of flashing from a bedroom window. Totally out of character.

The victim was a little girl on her own walking by. The daughter of a policeman.

No witnesses. He was convicted.

I wonder to this day if it was dad leading the witness when she got home...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, quilp said:

That'll be part of his punishment Gladys. Thing is, does a compulsion to expose a kid to sexual abuse really happen spontaneously when drunk or is it something that has developed over time? Other victims as yet unknown? 

My thoughts too.  The layman may think that he must have been, at least,  harbouring unhealthy thoughts about young girls prior to this incident.  

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, FDR said:

So you're saying the person claims he didn't flash from the bedroom window?

There was absolutely no reason why he would.

The point being it was the little girl's word against his.

That was the only "evidence" that brought about the conviction.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, quilp said:

That'll be part of his punishment Gladys. Thing is, does a compulsion to expose a kid to sexual abuse really happen spontaneously when drunk or is it something that has developed over time? Other victims as yet unknown? 

Perhaps the reason that it has taken two years to bring the case before the courts is because the Police were investigating any previous offences or related offences.  I would imagine for instance that they would have seized any computers or storage devices and searched them for evidence of child pornography or anything else that would suggest that this was not a one off incident.  

I don't know how far the Police could go in asking around for any other possible victims though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, P.K. said:

There was absolutely no reason why he would.

The point being it was the little girl's word against his.

That was the only "evidence" that brought about the conviction.

Dear god man, why would a 'little girl' fabricate an incident like that? She said what she saw... 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, quilp said:

Dear god man, why would a 'little girl' fabricate an incident like that? She said what she saw... 

Indeed. It's the most absurd defence of a person I've read on here since the "lovable rogue" incident.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, P.K. said:

I know someone who was convicted of flashing from a bedroom window. Totally out of character.

The victim was a little girl on her own walking by. The daughter of a policeman.

No witnesses. He was convicted.

I wonder to this day if it was dad leading the witness when she got home...

Be very careful on the Isle of Man when the daughter of a policeman is involved.......

 

http://www.isleofman.com/News/details/20325/-multiple-serious-failures-in-stabbing-investigation

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, FDR said:

Indeed. It's the most absurd defence of a person I've read on here since the "lovable rogue" incident.

There is still zero actual evidence.

That's the point.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...