Petition For Removal of Bus/Cycle Lane - Glencrutchery Road

2 hours ago, woolley said:

They are just putting them back on. They've run for years. Usually empty by the time they get out of Douglas/Onchan.

Really ? A later one from Ramsey to Douglas than 12 10 am ? Didnt know that . 

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No one is denying that there will be extra traffic coming through because of the Prom closure to North to South traffic.  The question is whether the best way to deal with increased traffic is to put

Yes I went through before and the tailbacks were huge for a Sunday afternoon. The queue for the lights was almost back to the junction to go to Police HQ. It’s pathetic. They just need to stop doing t

Ask yourself, was there any point in introducing it in the first instance? 

Posted Images

They normally put on a couple of late buses around Christmas and TT, leaving Lord Street at 1.10 or so. They're great, but they're not al year round. I got one last year after Liverpool won the EUROPEAN CUP.

2 hours ago, the stinking enigma said:

As far as totty hot protest front rows go I've seen worse. 

Those banner wordings are crying out to be photoshopped. Josem may well regret that picture yet. 

Edited by Mr Newbie
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Mr Newbie said:

Those banner wordings are crying out to be photoshopped. Josem may well regret that picture yet. 

All I ask is that you be funny with all your photoshopping. Claire sent me the original, so I assume that whatever she uploaded is higher resolution and better for your collective elite photoshopping skillz.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Josem said:

All I ask is that you be funny with all your photoshopping. Claire sent me the original, so I assume that whatever she uploaded is higher resolution and better for your collective elite photoshopping skillz.

It just seems odd that you pre photoshopped the banners that’s all. But they’re so clearly photoshopped that someone could probably re photoshop them for any purpose. 

F63768AE-EF5B-4AAB-A487-57FF39BDE3D3.jpeg

Edited by Mr Newbie
  • Haha 6
10 hours ago, Anyone said:

If you want to get elected I’d stay off here if I were you. Most posters on here are lunatics.

It can work if the candidate has a sense of humour and can indulge in a little self-deprecation. Our elected members should be able to laugh at themselves. 

13 hours ago, Mr Newbie said:

It just seems odd that you pre photoshopped the banners that’s all. But they’re so clearly photoshopped that someone could probably re photoshop them for any purpose. 

F63768AE-EF5B-4AAB-A487-57FF39BDE3D3.jpeg

Bus Wankers,  game won.

• Haha 2