How would you vote  

117 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 hours ago, Uhtred said:

Okay, I’ll give you a starter for ten... take a look at the really very good and well reasoned questions for candidates formulated by Alistair Ramsay and published in the Examiner (yes, that rag!). Not one of the manifestos produced by these rag-tag lame ducks comes anywhere near addressing the key issues covered in those questions. So the answer to your first question is very simple; people who can adequately answer Ramsey’s questions.

Nah. Everyone says what they say is lies and they change when they got in. So you’ve not answered the question what type of person should stand? 

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Eligibility To be eligible to receive up to 5 LED bulbs, a member of the household must satisfy at least one of the following criteria: - In receipt of benefits i.e. Income support, Income b

Ok as you clearly are actually a knob, let me answer in terms that your clearly inhibited intellect can process. Some illustrations of the kind of people who should stand for the Keys are: 1

His idiotic support for ending the free movement of people in europe will have cost him. And deservedly so. Fucking brexiteers can all fuck off.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, NoTailT said:

Well I'm not sure those old lighthouses down near the Sound are designed for that. They're there as an 'OH SHIT TOO FAR, BACK UP BACK UP' aid.

When the lights of the two houses align, you are on the rocks

10 hours ago, Uhtred said:

Okay, I’ll give you a starter for ten... take a look at the really very good and well reasoned questions for candidates formulated by Alistair Ramsay and published in the Examiner (yes, that rag!). Not one of the manifestos produced by these rag-tag lame ducks comes anywhere near addressing the key issues covered in those questions. So the answer to your first question is very simple; people who can adequately answer Ramsey’s questions.

Have any of the candidates answered them?

If Claire Christian is willing to just run with this photoshopping storm and superimpose her smiley pic onto a few historic world events I will definitely give her my vote in the next general election and beyond. Only 3 stipulations it must include the mai lai massacre, Kennedy's assassination and stood next to john terry lifting the champions league.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
11 hours ago, Uhtred said:

Now available online.  The title is a bit of a cheat as I reckon there are about 40 questions there, though despite the vast number most candidates will carefully avoid answering any of them - and in some cases may not even be able to understand some of them.

Edited by Roger Mexico
Typo
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The rhetorical aspect of those questions are of more importance than any answer. There needs to be a requisition meeting. That will sort the wheat from the chaff.

40 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

Now available online.  The title is a bit of a cheat as I reckon there are about 40 questions there, though despite the vast number most candidates will carefully avoid answering any of them - and in some cases may not even be able to understand some of them.

The killer question would be: "If elected, will you be producing a lengthy weekly blog?"

Anyone who answers in the affirmative should be immediately removed from the ballot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, ManxKnob said:

Nah. Everyone says what they say is lies and they change when they got in. So you’ve not answered the question what type of person should stand? 

Actually, yes I did.

8 minutes ago, Uhtred said:

Actually, yes I did.

Fuck me. You’re one of them. Not actually answering the question but saying you did. Brilliant. What area are you standing in next year!?

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, ManxKnob said:

Fuck me. You’re one of them. Not actually answering the question but saying you did. Brilliant. What area are you standing in next year!?

Ok as you clearly are actually a knob, let me answer in terms that your clearly inhibited intellect can process.

Some illustrations of the kind of people who should stand for the Keys are:

1. People who can demonstrate substantial experience of making strategic decisions, using evidence-based analysis of options, and being able to anticipate the realistic consequences of their decisions.

2. People with excellent communications skills and the ability to express complex issues in terms that lay people can understand.

3. People who have specialized in the development and maintenance of key relationships  - who can thus effectively represent the Island externally.

4. People who have life skills at managing limited resources effectively to achieve the correct outcome.

5. People who will actively challenge the status quo intelligently and offer sensible alternatives (that is, not like LibVan.) And of course, very importantly...

6. No stupid cunts like you.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
45 minutes ago, Uhtred said:

Ok as you clearly are actually a knob, let me answer in terms that your clearly inhibited intellect can process.

Some illustrations of the kind of people who should stand for the Keys are:

1. People who can demonstrate substantial experience of making strategic decisions, using evidence-based analysis of options, and being able to anticipate the realistic consequences of their decisions.

2. People with excellent communications skills and the ability to express complex issues in terms that lay people can understand.

3. People who have specialized in the development and maintenance of key relationships  - who can thus effectively represent the Island externally.

4. People who have life skills at managing limited resources effectively to achieve the correct outcome.

5. People who will actively challenge the status quo intelligently and offer sensible alternatives (that is, not like LibVan.) And of course, very importantly...

6. No stupid cunts like you.

Nice answer... not similar to the one previously so I gues you realise you didn’t actually answe it at first. And as for number 6 completely agree, no way I should go anywhere near government - I think you have a chance though although I don’t think your smart enough for 1-5. Ok for 6 as well as me tho. 

45 minutes ago, ManxKnob said:

Nice answer... not similar to the one previously so I gues you realise you didn’t actually answe it at first. And as for number 6 completely agree, no way I should go anywhere near government - I think you have a chance though although I don’t think your smart enough for 1-5. Ok for 6 as well as me tho. 

Ask mummy nicely and she might buy you some new LEGO...you’re better suited to that than on here. Off you go...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Uhtred said:

Ask mummy nicely and she might buy you some new LEGO...you’re better suited to that than on here. Off you go...

Arguing. Internet. Idiot. DON'T!

• Like 1